Page 1 of 71 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Chanel Spring 2011

Thanks to ALU we have our first (or at least my first!) look at something from Chanel's 2011 Spring line up. Check it out!

Chanel Spring 2011 Preview - Black Pearl | All Lacquered Up

Delicious!!!! I have to have that polish, like...yesterday. What do you guys think?

Hopefully news on other products will be showing up soon. I can't wait!
    NW15/20 | Dark Brown Hair | Green Eyes | Team CHANEL | *Highlighter Hussy* | Team Insomnia

"Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-ass red lipstick."
    - Gwyneth Paltrow

Re: Chanel Spring 2011

I see a white polish behind it, perhaps White Pearl? And a quad (though the couple of colors I see really aren't thrilling me), a Rouge Coco (judging by the packaging) and maybe that is a JC compact off to the left.
    ^..^

I was thinking white pearl as well. Where's that pale baby blue polish we saw before
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous - Coco Chanel

It's entirely possible there will be a third polish...there were three with this past year's spring collection. Also, that quad looks baked. Kinda disappointed.
    ^..^

I'm really hoping that baby blue polish shows up somewhere. I've been thinking about it since that photo and I've already decided what I want to wear it with.
    NW15/20 | Dark Brown Hair | Green Eyes | Team CHANEL | *Highlighter Hussy* | Team Insomnia

"Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-ass red lipstick."
    - Gwyneth Paltrow

^really ...now my mind will start obsessing

Quote:
    Originally Posted by purrtykitty
    Also, that quad looks baked. Kinda disappointed.

There's still hope...they talk about French Vogue, a UK manicurist, etc. & they would have the baked version even if we weren't getting it.
    MAC N/NC10-15

The baby blue polish is supposed to be in the Cruise line.
    Coming Soon - Chanel Paradox and A New Blue | All Lacquered Up
    MAC NW20 | MUFE HD 115

That blue polish looks darker than the one we saw originally,,,but could also just be lighting. I liked the color in the first pic better -softer blue.

But I just LOVE the long striped dress in that link - that hem is gorgeous!!!

MAC N/NC10-15

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Winthrop44
    Yep, here are the originals I think:

Chanel Cruise Collection Shows Powder Blue Nail Polish: Is It the Next Big Tip Trend? - StyleList

That's the one! I like that Powder Blue so much better - very pretty!

Me too. I will buy it if it looks like that, and you know I'm a polish color wimp!
    MAC N/NC10-15

Quote:
    Me too. I will buy it if it looks like that, and you know I'm a polish color wimp!

haha polish wimp

Being a pale powder blue like that will make it MUCH more wearable imo

Quote:
    Yep, here are the originals I think:

Chanel Cruise Collection Shows Powder Blue Nail Polish: Is It the Next Big Tip Trend? - StyleList

I like how they call it "blue white-out"... that sounds beautiful!
    MAC NW20 | MUFE HD 115

Quote:
    Originally Posted by elegant-one

But I just LOVE the long striped dress in that link - that hem is gorgeous!!!

I was thinking the same thing!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by elegant-one
    That's the one! I like that Powder Blue so much better - very pretty!

We can mix "white pearl" and the blue on the model with the striped dress to make the powder blue colour!
    NC25/Brown hair/dark brown eyes

I was wondering when info on the Spring Collection would come out. I hope I have some time for my wallet to recover from Holiday before I start needing things from the Spring Collection. Please tell me there aren't any other collections coming out for the next while because this Holiday collection is really killing me. I seem to NEED everything. I'm going to be placing my second order today :O
    NW/NC10 Light red hair, blue eyes.

Please check out my beauty blog http://perilouslypale.com/

Love Black Pearl and the quad! White Pearl? Don't know if I need it. I have Blanc Petal which is a good white polish and wearable, but the formula isn't as good as the Les Khakis and Paradoxal.
    NC20 / dark brown hair / brown eyes

Oooh I found more info!

Chanel Spring 2011 Makeup Collection. Sneak Peak | MakeUp4All, Ladies Beauty

Too funny! Looks like the MA is using the spinge tip applicator LOL. They must be applying that quad wet. I would really love tips from Chanel on how to best do this. More pinks and greens though...doesn't it seem like that is is a lot of quads? I can't wait to get more info on what is being released with this colllection! I wonder when it will come out. I hope there is nothing new being released for a while because I need a break from SPENDING!

Oh noes! The green is gorgeus but why on earth are they pulling out so many pinks and whit-ish shades? I know it's spring but I want darker ...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Almus
    Oh noes! The green is gorgeus but why on earth are they pulling out so many pinks and whit-ish shades? I know it's spring but I want darker ...

I know! I already have a tonne of pink and ivory or whiteish shades in all my other quads. I really don't need more. I need more dark outer v and midtone crease shades. The green looks lovely but the Winter Night green is already so nice and I have Murano on the way which looks amazing too so another one? I dunno Maybe I'll ACTUALLY have to pass on it LOL don't know if I can though...I definately have a problem now

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mrslid
    Maybe I'll ACTUALLY have to pass on it LOL don't know if I can though...I definately have a problem now

I bet that we will read this post in the near future and think "Really? Was I thinking that by any chance, Chanel was going to let me pass on one of its collections?" mrslid ... we are Chanel's slaves, never forget that!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by stv578
    I was thinking the same thing!

We can mix "white pearl" and the blue on the model with the striped dress to make the powder blue colour!

Its so pretty isn't it. Looks comfy too. I wonder who makes it.

yep mixing the 2 colors would work.

I am really liking the looks of that quad! I was planning on skipping the holiday quad anyway, but seeing this just makes my decision even easier! That polish is really pretty too (Black Pearl), but I can easily skip it because I know I won't use it.
    NC25/Brown hair/dark brown eyes

I'm really liking the looks of that quad too...although I will admit that the model looks like a zombie to me.
    MAC N/NC10-15

Me too, I'm loving the looks of the quad. I'd love to know whats on the model's lips.

Quote:
    I'm really liking the looks of that quad too...although I will admit that the model looks like a zombie to me.

I love that green grey color in the quad -- gorg! Although it kinda reminds me of MAC Birds and Berries I have from the Liberty of London collection. Hmmm, interested in seeing more.
    Elegant -- let us know if you find out what the lipstick color is. Love soft pinks!

Beauty Counter blog: Insider tips on beauty products, hair, makeup, skincare, fragrances, spas, and salons Blog Archive Smoke And Shadows Backstage At Chanel

More info for you, ladies!!

"Hence the luminous, emerald-tinged onyx shade from the brand’s Les 4 Ombres Quadra Eye Shadow in Regard Perle that he dragged up to the brow bone and underneath the lower lash line.

Chanel’s Le Crayon Kohl eyeliner pencil in black and a few lashings of its mascara added drama to the look, which was softened by clean skin highlighted with touches of Chanel’s Poudre Lumiere Perlée, a finishing powder with a touch of shimmer. A “dewy” lip came courtesy of Rouge Coco Shine in Boy, a rosy pink.

Manicures with Chanel’s shimmering asphalt polish, Black Pearl—the new-for-spring cult color that you likely already want to own—added to the intrigue, which, for the record, managed to hold our attention as all 80-plus models worked the room."

Rouge Coco SHINE?! Oh my...
    Check out my sale!!

Smokin? Chanel

"And Joues Contraste blush in Espiègle offered a fresh flush to models’ cheeks.

And of course, a Chanel show is not complete without a hot new riot-causing nail shade. This season there were two. Le Vernis Black Pearl (our preferred pick), a dark metallic charcoal with a hint of green worn on hands; and Le Vernis Pearl Drop, a creamy opaque white polish used to pretty-up toes. Both shades are part of the Les Perles de Chanel Spring 2011 make-up collection..."

To add it all up so far, the spring collection is called Les Perles de Chanel and includes:
    - Quad in Regard Perle
    - J/C in Espiegle
    - RC Shine in Boy
    - Le Vernis in Black Pearl
    - Le Vernis in Pearl Drop
    - Poudre Lumiere Perlee
    Check out my sale!!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bonitinha
    I love that green grey color in the quad -- gorg! Although it kinda reminds me of MAC Birds and Berries I have from the Liberty of London collection. Hmmm, interested in seeing more.
    Elegant -- let us know if you find out what the lipstick color is. Love soft pinks!

I loved the colour of birds & berries too but found the pigmentation not as strong as I would have liked and it went on pretty uneven so I swapped. Hmmm maybe I do need this colour

I LOVE that lip color even though I think the name "boy" is kinda funny

I do love how its the Pearl Collection

Page 1 of 71 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast