Chanel Spring 2011

greatscott2000

I just picked up Riva at Chanel Soho. Its beautiful! A robbin's egg light blue with slight pearl, much like Jade.
I'll have to take pictures and post them on my blog later as I'm at work now.
But Riva is part of the Cruise, pre-Spring 2011 line that is due dec 1st.
I'm looking forward to the new Rouge Coco l/s for this collection too.

greatscott2000

It was $27, mystery solved! haha.
I can't wait to post pics too! my phone pics are really blurry so I will do better pics tonight.

purrtykitty

Riva is online, ladies. I just ordered mine a couple of minutes ago. And, like it was already mentioned, it is $27USD.

elegant-one

hahaha Karin - I tried to post it a couple of times but specktra wasn't working. Did you get anything else?

I'm really liking Sari Dore ls - any swatches of it anywhere? Never mind I found some great ones. I thought it was new but nooooo

Camnagem

Riva is online, ladies. I just ordered mine a couple of minutes ago. And, like it was already mentioned, it is $27USD.
Yay! How nice of them to release something new when free shipping is still in effect, what a concept.
girlhaha.gif

I'll be ordering Riva soon, and maybe a few other things will hop into my cart too!
sneaky.gif

purrtykitty

hahaha Karin - I tried to post it a couple of times but specktra wasn't working. Did you get anything else?

I'm really liking Sari Dore ls - any swatches of it anywhere? Never mind I found some great ones. I thought it was new but nooooo

I also got Rose Paradise Le Vernis...but I did two separate purchases to take advantage of the free samples. :) I'm on a tight budget, so no big spending for me unless I get $$ from my sale or sell something on ebay.

purrtykitty

I don't think so. The Khaki polishes were boutique exclusives, and this is supposed to be, as well because it is for the cruise collection.

Riva comparison: http://forum.purseblog.com/the-beauty-bar/chanel-on-your-nails-566853-165.html#post17144192

greatscott2000

I posted swatches on my blog.
http://lacroixthebeautyblog.blogspot.com/2010/11/chanel-cruise-beauty-2011-chanel-riva.html
Does this new Chanel thread have its own swatches?
I'm having trouble finding the Chanel swatch thread. TIA!

elib067

Sari Dore is beautiful indeed! I think this is just the right orangish color I could wear to venture into that color palette.

bis

mrslid, thanks for all the info about the spring collections!
th_WeAreDoomed.png

And the description for the shine Rouge Cocos sounds delicous, cannot wait to see Boy.

Enjoy your Riva nail polishes. I was very firm on not wanting it, but leave that to Chanel. I have an Illamasqua polish that looks really close and how often do I wear babyblue polish?!

Rose Paradise Le Vernis looks like a very interesting colour. Cannot wait for swatches :)

mrslid

I hope RIva will end up at counters as Soho did. Even though I don't own any Chanel polishes and have had no problem resisting this colour is something I would really love to have and wouldn't mind dishing out the money for :-(

Miss QQ

That RC video is awesome. The model is gorgeous and she wears all three colours beautifully! It makes me want Rose Comete the most. Sari Dore is too orange for me and besides, I have Genial.

I didn't know there is a Cote D'Azur collection, perhaps I forgot or missed. I say, Chanel should bring back Azur n/p which came out in Spring 2008. I often kick myself for not purchasing it. The concept of the Cruise collection is so enticing. Don't we all want to go on a fab holiday on a yatch where we sunbath and drink champagne?
drinkup.gif

I hope we get Riva over here too!

elegant-one

I hope RIva will end up at counters as Soho did. Even though I don't own any Chanel polishes and have had no problem resisting this colour is something I would really love to have and wouldn't mind dishing out the money for :-(
Hey dear - I'm pretty sure that Soho has it right now! :)

elegant-one

I posted swatches on my blog.
http://lacroixthebeautyblog.blogspot.com/2010/11/chanel-cruise-beauty-2011-chanel-riva.html
Does this new Chanel thread have its own swatches?
I'm having trouble finding the Chanel swatch thread. TIA!
Just search in the swatches & it says 'Chanel' or justput Chanel in the search box. The swatches are there.

Latest posts