Chanel Spring 2011

purrtykitty

Yes, spring will be out in December. That's when I bought Particuliere.

It's hard to tell, but I don't think those pinks in that quad will work for me. The JC, polishes and RC Shine sound promising, though.

Ingenue

Def keeping an eye out for the polish and the quad... and maybe even that blush. I'll have to play with it first. I have a LOT of versions of pink for just about every conceivable skin tone.

I think I need to place a 'pre order' with my Chanel connection. I'm not trying to fight folks over that nail polish.

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ingenue
Def keeping an eye out for the polish and the quad... and maybe even that blush. I'll have to play with it first. I have a LOT of versions of pink for just about every conceivable skin tone.

I think I need to place a 'pre order' with my Chanel connection. I'm not trying to fight folks over that nail polish.

You are really beautiful in your new pic!

Yeah, I saw that phone # in the story where they are taking orders on a list - already
icon_eek.gif

Shypo

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
Me too, I'm loving the looks of the quad. I'd love to know whats on the model's lips.

I was thinking the same thing.....yes, want the quad, and want to know what's on the lips!!!

And yes, Winthrop, I agree - they do look very zombie-like -

My list:

Regard Perle
Boy
Espiegle JC
Poudre Lumiere Perlee

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shypo
I was thinking the same thing.....yes, want the quad, and want to know what's on the lips!!!

And yes, Winthrop, I agree - they do look very zombie-like -

My list:

Regard Perle
Boy
Espiegle JC
Poudre Lumiere Perlee

I want Boy <----
lol.gif
you were saying about how Chanel lacks creativity in their product names
tong.gif
this would be another good example

Zombie is the new look for Spring I guess
winks.gif

Bonitinha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shypo
Ingenue and Michelle - I LOVE your new avatars!!!!
pretty.gif

Aww, thanks Cheryl!

Quote:
I want Boy <----
lol.gif
you were saying about how Chanel lacks creativity in their product names
tong.gif
this would be another good example

Zombie is the new look for Spring I guess
winks.gif

Lolz -- Chanel should hire us to come up with names
cutey.gif
Pretty sure we could do better than Boy
smiles.gif

purrtykitty

Yeah, like Rose Baby from a few years ago? It's not as bad as "Boy", but Baby Rose would've been better.

TealAngel

Quote:
So what would be the approximate release time frame?

Does Johnny Depp come with the Black Pearl
lol.gif

Ahoy me Chanel beauties!...me like-ee the sound of this! I be wantin' this gem of a shade when it comes out. Hopefully, no swashbucklin' goin' on in Chanel's unsettlin' sea (aka their website) when this booty comes out!

Ye with me mateys?

Yo-ho-ho
lol.gif

OK, so this is...er...my attempt of sounding like a pirate! I hope there is a chuckle to this to anyone who needs to laugh...and no...I was not drunk when me sounded like a pirate o'er yonder...

TealAngel

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
^
lmao.gif
When is "Talk like a Pirate day" anyway?

It was September 19, I believe
smiles.gif

purrtykitty

Aww, I missed it! Coincidentally, that is my friend's birthday, and she like to talk like a pirate when she's been drinking the rum!
lol.gif

TealAngel

Hmmm..

How about this...

In honor of Black Pearl np coming out and to anyone who missed Talk Like A Pirate Day, and wanted to partake in 'de fun, us Chanel beauties can post a comment in pirate talk! Make it fun..ne'er stress out o'er it! Go all out, go subtle when ye post in pirate talk!

I think it shall be a rowdy good time on de Ship 'O Chanel!

lol.gif

If ye beauties need help with the language, you can use yer favorite search engine for help!

Shadowy Lady

I like the inky polish. I much prefer darker nail polish shades except for the summer when I wear my lights and neons (lighter shades are better with a tan)

Miss QQ

I'm so excited that we have the earliest info on the Spring collection! Poudre Lumiere Perlee is very interesting, I assume it is a pressed powder. Now that I think about it, Black Pearl is very true to its name. Black pearls have a green sheen, they don't look totally black.
drools.gif
Definitely a must have for me! Chanel's spring collections always excite me the most!
th_DANCE.gif

I believe I'll be wearing Boy.
lol.gif

Honey&LemonGirl

Hmmm... Allure magazine is reporting that the e/s quad won't be out till March. That can't be right, can it? By the time it's March, we'll all be obsessing over the upcoming summer collection.
lol.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by TealAngel
Ahoy me Chanel beauties!...me like-ee the sound of this! I be wantin' this gem of a shade when it comes out. Hopefully, no swashbucklin' goin' on in Chanel's unsettlin' sea (aka their website) when this booty comes out!

Ye with me mateys?

Yo-ho-ho
lol.gif

OK, so this is...er...my attempt of sounding like a pirate! I hope there is a chuckle to this to anyone who needs to laugh...and no...I was not drunk when me sounded like a pirate o'er yonder...

th_roll1.gif
that is so freakin funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Aww, I missed it! Coincidentally, that is my friend's birthday, and she like to talk like a pirate when she's been drinking the rum!
lol.gif

well I haven't done that...yet
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey&LemonGirl
Hmmm... Allure magazine is reporting that the e/s quad won't be out till March. That can't be right, can it? By the time it's March, we'll all be obsessing over the upcoming summer collection.
lol.gif

or Holiday again!
icon_eek.gif
at least it seems like it anyhow. geesh

Latest posts