Chanel Spring 2011

Almus

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrslid
Maybe I'll ACTUALLY have to pass on it LOL don't know if I can though...I definately have a problem now
girl_devil.gif

I bet that we will read this post in the near future and think "Really? Was I thinking that by any chance, Chanel was going to let me pass on one of its collections?" mrslid ... we are Chanel's slaves, never forget that!
th_LMAO.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by stv578
I was thinking the same thing!

We can mix "white pearl" and the blue on the model with the striped dress to make the powder blue colour!

yes.gif
Its so pretty isn't it. Looks comfy too. I wonder who makes it.

lol.gif
yep mixing the 2 colors would work.

stv578

I am really liking the looks of that quad! I was planning on skipping the holiday quad anyway, but seeing this just makes my decision even easier! That polish is really pretty too (Black Pearl), but I can easily skip it because I know I won't use it.

Winthrop44

I'm really liking the looks of that quad too...although I will admit that the model looks like a zombie to me.
lol.gif

Bonitinha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44
I'm really liking the looks of that quad too...although I will admit that the model looks like a zombie to me.
lol.gif

I love that green grey color in the quad -- gorg! Although it kinda reminds me of MAC Birds and Berries I have from the Liberty of London collection. Hmmm, interested in seeing more.
Elegant -- let us know if you find out what the lipstick color is. Love soft pinks!

Honey&LemonGirl

Beauty Counter blog: Insider tips on beauty products, hair, makeup, skincare, fragrances, spas, and salons Blog Archive Smoke And Shadows Backstage At Chanel

More info for you, ladies!!

"Hence the luminous, emerald-tinged onyx shade from the brand’s Les 4 Ombres Quadra Eye Shadow in Regard Perle that he dragged up to the brow bone and underneath the lower lash line.

Chanel’s Le Crayon Kohl eyeliner pencil in black and a few lashings of its mascara added drama to the look, which was softened by clean skin highlighted with touches of Chanel’s Poudre Lumiere Perlée, a finishing powder with a touch of shimmer. A “dewy” lip came courtesy of Rouge Coco Shine in Boy, a rosy pink.

Manicures with Chanel’s shimmering asphalt polish, Black Pearl—the new-for-spring cult color that you likely already want to own—added to the intrigue, which, for the record, managed to hold our attention as all 80-plus models worked the room."

Rouge Coco SHINE?! Oh my...
th_drool.gif

Honey&LemonGirl

Smokin? Chanel

"And Joues Contraste blush in Espiègle offered a fresh flush to models’ cheeks.

And of course, a Chanel show is not complete without a hot new riot-causing nail shade. This season there were two. Le Vernis Black Pearl (our preferred pick), a dark metallic charcoal with a hint of green worn on hands; and Le Vernis Pearl Drop, a creamy opaque white polish used to pretty-up toes. Both shades are part of the Les Perles de Chanel Spring 2011 make-up collection..."

To add it all up so far, the spring collection is called Les Perles de Chanel and includes:
- Quad in Regard Perle
- J/C in Espiegle
- RC Shine in Boy
- Le Vernis in Black Pearl
- Le Vernis in Pearl Drop
- Poudre Lumiere Perlee

mrslid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonitinha
I love that green grey color in the quad -- gorg! Although it kinda reminds me of MAC Birds and Berries I have from the Liberty of London collection. Hmmm, interested in seeing more.
Elegant -- let us know if you find out what the lipstick color is. Love soft pinks!

I loved the colour of birds & berries too but found the pigmentation not as strong as I would have liked and it went on pretty uneven so I swapped. Hmmm maybe I do need this colour
th_LMAO.gif

elegant-one

I LOVE that lip color even though I think the name "boy" is kinda funny

I do love how its the Pearl Collection

mrslid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey&LemonGirl
Smokin? Chanel

And of course, a Chanel show is not complete without a hot new riot-causing nail shade. This season there were two. Le Vernis Black Pearl (our preferred pick), a dark metallic charcoal with a hint of green worn on hands; and Le Vernis Pearl Drop, a creamy opaque white polish used to pretty-up toes. Both shades are part of the Les Perles de Chanel Spring 2011 make-up collection..."

To add it all up so far, the spring collection is called Les Perles de Chanel and includes:
- Quad in Regard Perle
- J/C in Espiegle
- RC Shine in Boy
- Poudre Lumiere Perlee

AWESOME INFO!! Thanks so much! Wonder if it is a new Rouge Coco formula called Shine or if the shade is Shine in Boy LOL. The Rouge Coco Shine formula could be similar to what the new Rouge Coco in Magnolia is like because it is a glossy finish compared to other RCs?

Almus

Quote:
A “dewy” lip came courtesy of Rouge Coco Shine in Boy, a rosy pink.

Rouge Coco SHINE?! Oh my...
th_drool.gif

Oh noes ... !
th_partytime.gif

Honey&LemonGirl

mrslid, I hope it's not Shine In Boy!! Ahaha
lol.gif
I think it's a new kind of Rouge Coco with a shinier, but not too glossy, type of finish? At least that's the impression I get from the pictures of the models.

I think I'm interested in the JC, RC, and the darkest color from the quad. I'm not too keen on the two pink shades in the quad though, not sure that'll be very flattering on me.

Bonitinha

Quote:
Smokin? Chanel

- Quad in Regard Perle
- J/C in Espiegle
- RC Shine in Boy
- Poudre Lumiere Perlee

Looks amazing! Think I'll be saving for the quad and RC for sure!

Winthrop44

I'm loving the looks of this collection so much, and just the idea of RC Shines, that I'm tempted to skip the whole holiday collection to save my pennies!

Latest posts