La Femme Blushes - WOC friendly!!

reesesilverstar

Ok, here are my swatches of these blushes on NC45-50 skin.

IMG_5946.jpg

Top L-R:
Peach, Peach sparkle, Misty Plum, Cinnabar, Soft Beige, Sienna, Flamingo, Frambroesia, Mulberry, Purple Passion

Bottom L-R:
Coral, Red, Indian Pink, GOlden Rose, Coral Spice, Orange, Golden Sunset, Sunkissed Dawn, Mocha, Russet, Plum Frost

Missing:
Apricot

I'll update the swatches to add Apricot later.

wquty77

Ugh, that's it, i'm marching my way down to MakeupMania right now to order more! they are so beautiful!!!

@vintageroses I know that may seem to be alot of trouble, but, they are so worth it... IMO

@Smf16 You are so welcome! I just knew that as soon as i got these i had to share with the community! They seriously are worth the praise!
and on your NW 43/45 skin, i think that Golden Sunset, Russet, and coral would look GORGEOUS!!

wquty77

haha, geezzz, me too!! I probably sound like such a weirdo, being so obsessive about these blushes... haha

wquty77

I just received Terracotta and Indian rose.. Amazing. i'll do swatches of what i got later...

wquty77

Yeah, i should have had my swiffer close by! hahaha... These are so smooth, and those swatches were only one to two swipes!!

User38

one of the reasons why the entire LF line isn't known to the normal consumer is because their packaging is not made for them.. it is made for the mua /pro -- and the regular consumer many times will buy for packaging
wacko.gif

Curly1908

one of the reasons why the entire LF line isn't known to the normal consumer is because their packaging is not made for them.. it is made for the mua /pro -- and the regular consumer many times will buy for packaging
wacko.gif

Very true! I don't like makeup that's not fashionable (according to my personal tastes) so I won't buy a product if the packaging is super ugly (a la Tartan Tales, lol)! I'll be getting my La Femme blushes in the palette form.
tong.gif

wquty77

@HerGreyness You are right! most consumers do perchase for package... i with that wasn't so, though, because they could potentially be missing out on really great product!

DILLIGAF

Thanks for this post!! I'm recently starting to explore blushes and these colors are right up my alley! I'm going to be be all over that Coral blush!

wquty77

OH no!!! I think i may have ordered them all... lol!!! If you don't mind shimmer, Terracotta is almost exactly the same, but, with shimmer shot through.

Latest posts