Current Obsessions

Copperhead

Blush!!! It really helps balance the shape of an oblong face like mine and gives a pretty glow... The last three that I've purchased r MAC Magenta, MAC Raizin and MAC Casual Color Lip and Cheek Color in Evening Stroll...MAC Hidden Treasure is calling my name too as is Loverush lol
smiles.gif
I LOVVEEEE Evening Stroll.

Fiberluver

Blush!!! It really helps balance the shape of an oblong face like mine and gives a pretty glow... The last three that I've purchased r MAC Magenta, MAC Raizin and MAC Casual Color Lip and Cheek Color in Evening Stroll...MAC Hidden Treasure is calling my name too as is Loverush lol
smiles.gif
Pinkcrush,

I hope you have a Loverush because sad to say it has been dc'd!

You may be able to find it at a cco.

pinkcrush

Pinkcrush, I hope you have a Loverush because sad to say it has been dc'd! You may be able to find it at a cco.
Wow really!? Thats strange cuz I just bought a tube of Honeylove last night at NORDSTROM'S n they definitely had the tester out cuz I swatched it... Maybe when they run out they just won't receive a replenishment... Idk lol... Thanx 4 the heads up :)

pinkcrush

Lately, I'm in love with any and everything PINK.  Go figure.  Just can't get enough...nail polish, blush, eyeshadow and of course lipstick, including, but not limited to Candy Yum Yum & Moxie.  Perhaps I've tapped into my inner Barbie.  Whatever the case I'm enjoying myself!  :heart:
Yea I'm definitely pink obsessed myself... Nars Schiap l/s is PHENOMINAL as r MAC Hue and Please Me lipsticks :)

Fiberluver

Wow really!? Thats strange cuz I just bought a tube of Honeylove last night at NORDSTROM'S n they definitely had the tester out cuz I swatched it... Maybe when they run out they just won't receive a replenishment... Idk lol... Thanx 4 the heads up
smiles.gif
Nordstrom's may still have some in stock, though! It won't hurt to ask but once its gone, its gone!

urshz

YSL lipsticks and Chanel in genial... Just lipsticks in general:)
Way too many pretty lipsticks on the market *dooh* and not enough money to buy them all...

glammy girl

YSL lipsticks and Chanel in genial... Just lipsticks in general:) Way too many pretty lipsticks on the market *dooh* and not enough money to buy them all...
Ooooohhh YSL lipsticks :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: I have swatched them so many times at the counter but the price is a killer :( Guess I'll have to wait till my B-Day to get one of those babies lol.

Gloriana

Gel eyeliner. I finally figured out how to do a wing and got the Mac 211 brush! Now I am collecting Fluidline and BB gel. So far I have Waveline, Iris Eyes, Rich Ground, BB Chocolate Shimmer Ink and Ivy Shimmer Ink.

tekka21

MUFE HD foundation, Nars Sheer Glow Foundation, MAC Matchmaster Foundation, BDellium Tools Maestro Series Brushes....

Latest posts