Current Obsessions

shontay07108

I'm obsessed with camel, caramel, peach or apricot tones on the lid with a deep purple, navy blue, teal, or green in the outer V and crease. So pretty and a great way to make these non neutral colors more wearable for everyday.
That is great. I do it, too. I also love to work in a shade like Satin Taupe. My favorite thing is Satin Taupe on the lid with Saffron in the crease and Sketch in the outer v. Love, love, love it. It's so odd to think of it, but it works.

nuclearteeth

Back to obsessing over MAC Petals & Peacocks. They need to repromote this shade already!

Oh, and MAC Mountain High blush for everyday. It's absolutely gorgeous.

Medgal07

That is great. I do it, too. I also love to work in a shade like Satin Taupe. My favorite thing is Satin Taupe on the lid with Saffron in the crease and Sketch in the outer v. Love, love, love it. It's so odd to think of it, but it works.
I need to try this look..always looking for new e/svcombos to explore.

tiffmegz

My obsession is with dewy skin! I layer Nars multiple in Copacabana under Lorac Spotlight powder for a glow that last all day! I love it!
cheerleader.gif
And for lips I am obsessed with a MAC Rebel dupe I found, Wet and Wild's Sugar Plum Fairy! Just did my first FOTD with it.
yahoo.gif

reesesilverstar

Dewy skin is my obsession too. I'm almost out of Face and Body Mixing Medium to cut my foundation with. And Becca's SSP has found its way into every foundation application.

sss215

Nice! Saffron is a HG crease color for me, I have two. Love it! I need to get Satin Taupe or should I get Stolen Moment from Glamour Daze?

shontay07108

Nice! Saffron is a HG crease color for me, I have two. Love it! I need to get Satin Taupe or should I get Stolen Moment from Glamour Daze?
Satin Taupe all the way. It's amazing. Also, MUFE has a shadow pencil that's kinda similar, but different enough to own and amazing. It's number 20E. It's so quick to apply, no fuss.

sss215

can you give any shade examples? 
Tele Tint, Arena, Texture, One to Watch, all by MAC. . I need to look for a tele tint dupe because I think it's dc'd now. MUFE probably has one. I tested NARS Alhambra shadow duo recently and it's amazing! I'm obsessed. I need it!

MzBrownBeauty

I love it...lightweight and doesn't smudge and very natural looking...i was debating between getting medium and dark and i ended up getting medium and i have to say it's great match...i am nc50 for reference...it was first sleek haul and now Im going back for more...their color range for bb cream dark skintones is great because its a good chance if you are higher than nc50/nw45 the dark option would fit your tone...good job sleek
Wow...sounds fantastic! I wasn't sure what shade to get since I'm an NW45, I was leaning towards the Dark but you think the medium would work?

MzBrownBeauty

My new obsession (this week) is false eyelashes! I finally got the hang of putting them on and I'm in LOVE......Anyone else wear falsies and have any recommendations preferably drugstore brands? I really like Kiss lashes.

MAChostage

MzBrownBeauty: Congrats! I like the Ardell lashes as far as drugstore/beauty supply lashes go. You also can't go wrong with Red Cherry lashes online! I order mine from Madame Madeline. They have a great selection and great prices.

nuclearteeth

MzBrownBeauty: Congrats! I like the Ardell lashes as far as drugstore/beauty supply lashes go. You also can't go wrong with Red Cherry lashes online! I order mine from Madame Madeline. They have a great selection and great prices.
Seconded for Ardell and Madame Madeline...especially when they have a promo going!

LAKESHA1908

I'VE BEEN ROCKING PURPLE/LILAC SHADES SINCE I WAS 18 LOL MANY MOONS AGO!! AND I STILL CAN'T ENOUGH OF THEM!!!! I ROCK THEM ALL YEAR ROUND AND PINKS TOO!!! I GOTTA HAVE MY BLUSH!!! I AM A BLUSH WHORE!! EVERY TIME I LEAVE THE HOUSE I HAVE TO HAVE IT!

GlamGirl10

I've been obsessed with all things Chanel lately. Completely out of my price range but somehow I make it happen lol. I just purchased a bottle of Cristalle Au Verte fragrance and Malice Nailpolish (Holiday 2012 Collection) the other day and still have my eyes on a few more items. Oh, God, I'm not sure if freelancing for Chanel is helping me out either! I keep finding things I "must buy"!
eyelove.gif

Latest posts