Current Obsessions

bobbiedoll03

I am totally obsessed with NARS products...

NARS Gina blush for sure. I pick this blush up almost every single day.

Also MAC Feline eyekohl...all my other liners r just sitting there because I wear this liner every single day.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Do you find that Fuschia lipstick is still very much wearable in the winter or do you find it more of a summer color? I wore it this past summer but have never worn a bright Fuschia lip inthe Winter.
There are no "rules", still personally, outside of my go to/favorite looks, I like to follow make-up trends and seasons. For instance I like a bright/natural, apricot/coral cheek year round but would only do a deep plum, wine or burgundy in the fall and winter. I probably wouldn't wear fuchsia lipstick/gloss during the day in the winter, but that's just me.

dopista

I am totally obsessed with NARS products...

NARS Gina blush for sure. I pick this blush up almost every single day.

Also MAC Feline eyekohl...all my other liners r just sitting there because I wear this liner every single day.
Yes!! Yes!! I totally agree on both those products.. Apart from these obsessing about my new 219 pencil brush, NARS Dolce Vita lipgloss and UD liner in Ransom.

Face2Mac

My new obsessions:
Skin: Loreal Anti-Dull (peach one) under my eyes as a brightening tool with light concealer over it. The only thing that takes away from the Loreal peach primer is the darn sparkles without that it would be one of my top ten picks of the year.

I was obsessed with getting my Revlon in a pump so I depotted my Revlon Photoready and replaced it's contents with Revlon Colorstay, talk about dedication. It was a mess but so worth it not having Colorstay everywhere losing product in the cap.

Lips: Mac NightViolet with Revlon Va Va Violet over top.

treesmile

Do you find that Fuschia lipstick is still very much wearable in the winter or do you find it more of a summer color? I wore it this past summer but have never worn a bright Fuschia lip inthe Winter.
You could definitely rock fuchsia in the winter. I think it looks incredibly beautiful on pale and dark brown women with cool undertones.When I look at the color, I don't think of summer. Fuchsia has a sharpness and coolness to it that reminds me of winter but that doesn't deter me from wearing the color in the summer.

angelynv

omg it's like everyone has either a love or hate relationship with the Naked palette. what do you love most about it? is it worth the hype?

Sorry for taking a while to reply to your question spookafeller - I love that the packaging is sleek and attractive. I love that the eyshadows are highly pigmented and smooth and buttery. I love the neutral shades also and the fact that you get a mix of matte and shimmer. Bear in mind also that I am a relative newbie when it comes to make up and am slowly building up my eyeshadow collection which can get really pricey, so the fact that you get largeish pans in the kit makes it so worth the price. If I am travelling (which I constantly am between Birmingham and Manchester in the UK) its just so much easier to pick this up, my Stila no. 15 brush, L'oreal Voluminous black mascara and my concealer and foundie and I have a really good travel kit which can take me from day to night. I just think it is a fantastic palette that you can actually utilise every day. Hope that helps!

K_ashanti

oh add winged out liner to the list i been skipping the shadow or do really nude eyes looks with winged out purple green or navy blue line looks great on brown eyes

dahlingdiva

Everything creamy because of the cold weather. Creamy eyeshadows, creamy blush, creamy highlighter. No powder. My skin feels so dry in the winter.

sss215

oh add winged out liner to the list i been skipping the shadow or do really nude eyes looks with winged out purple green or navy blue line looks great on brown eyes

me too. i have been wearing a winged liner with MAC orange, red brick, and rule shadows.

ChynaDoll14

Hey Guys, I apologize for being MIA.

I recently bought MAC's LIPSTICK IN REBEL, I foresee this will be a fave. i cant do a bold lip fpr work too often but it will definitely be awesome for a night out. I agree with you guys Fuschia is a very wearable color year round, it may also depend on the undertone of the lipstick, i find that some Fuschia lipsticks look more pinkish and others more purple.

ChynaDoll14

Im obsessed with Nars right now.... Nars blushes, nars eyeshadows...

I have YETto stop in and purchase any NARS although im dying to bc i've heard so many good things!

Have any of you guys tried the ELF Studio line, I bought some things for my mom and I on the site and was rather surprised at how good the products turned out.

Elle_P

I'm obsessed with finding the perfect peach blush, peach seems to compliment me way more than any reds or pinks as I have a very yellow undertone.

Current favorite combination: Illamasqua Lover (though a little powdery looking ..meh) combined with Nars Luster or MAC Refined MSF

ChynaDoll14

I'm obsessed with finding the perfect peach blush, peach seems to compliment me way more than any reds or pinks as I have a very yellow undertone.

Current favorite combination: Illamasqua Lover (though a little powdery looking ..meh) combined with Nars Luster or MAC Refined MSF

I LOVE Peach Blushes! They give my face such a warmth, I have rather neutral undertones, it makes my skin look amazing!

Latest posts