Current Obsessions

ChynaDoll14

Have any of you lasted a period of time where you were Obsessed with a product(s) or Look?. My Current product obsession is the Combination of Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Soft Nude with mac's Cremesheen Glass in Partial to Pink. As Far as face, I have been obsessed with a flawless Fresh faced look for weeks now. What are You guys obsessed with or loving at the moment?
ok.gif

Face2Mac

Skincare: The Clarison Mia along with Peter Thomas Roth products.

Makeup: I have been been obsessed with a cheap WetnWild liquid pen eyeliner. Nars Rajastan e/s, Nars Amour blush and Mac Mellow Mood lipstick with Full of Lust l/g.

I have been obsessed with shopping my stash trying to keep new products out of it until next year unless it's drugstore limited editions.

honybr

While I usually love anything having to do with lip gloss, I'm really obsessed with NARS glosses at the moment. I'm also a bit obsessed with blushes, but I think that one is fading.

ChynaDoll14

Skincare: The Clarison Mia along with Peter Thomas Roth products.

Makeup: I have been been obsessed with a cheap WetnWild liquid pen eyeliner. Nars Rajastan e/s, Nars Amour blush and Mac Mellow Mood lipstick with Full of Lust l/g.

I have been obsessed with shopping my stash trying to keep new products out of it until next year unless it's drugstore limited editions.

I have that WetnWild liquid pen eyeliner, I used it for a while but have not used it lately. Im not really good with Liquid eyeliners/ felt tip liners. As far your other products, I have yet to try those but have been hearing alot about Nars Rajastan.

I have however cut down on shopping, significantly. I wish I could do it all the time though LOL.

Hilde

MAC's syrup, ever since I got it. I have to try stop using it. Other lipsticks need love too!
tong.gif

Hilde

I have never tried that Lipstick, to be honest I hadn't heard of it until you mentioned it now. What kind of color is it?
It's a pink lipstick in the lustre formula, but it's not like HELLOO PINK.
tong.gif
It looks pretty natural, but it's pinker than natural, does that make sense? It'd also call it cool toned. It's a pretty modest color, which is why it's so easy to grab. Syrup and hug me are my two MLBB lipstics although they are quite different.
I find it to be similar to Viva glam VI se

ChynaDoll14

i am obsessed with Chanel e/s lately...my MAC is getting no love since they came into my life!

I have yet to try Chanel! Its a little more out there in terms of price, for me at least. BUT when I can I will definitely check them out. Do you find them better than your MAC e/s?

Nicala

Mine has been Benefit Creaseless Cream e/s in Skinny Jeans. I feel like its a good go-to all over lid color, and if I apply enough layers - it doesn't crease with my oil slick eyelids! I apply UDPP underneath but still. I find like the color would be universally flattering and goes with any outfit. Absolute love. Another go to is La Femme blush in Mocha.

sss215

deep blues like deep truth, fresh water, star by night, and the blue side of She Who Dares. I also like NARS Okinawa. but i don't want to give up $45.00 for one color that I love. will be stalking nars to see if they do something like that color in the future
smiles.gif

blush. really into it. some days i have no time for eyes. just liner and mascara and maybe a quick wash of something.

clarisonic mia. my skin feels so tight after a few days use. pores are smaller and my skin looks brighter... so this is what it feels like to have your skin cleaner than before. i love the results.

NARS. really, ready to take the next step and branch out to this brand a bit more.

spookafeller

I have yet to try Chanel! Its a little more out there in terms of price, for me at least. BUT when I can I will definitely check them out. Do you find them better than your MAC e/s?
IA the price is offputting...i initially swapped some of my MAC for some Chanel single shadows, and fell in love. subsequently, i have bought the Enigma quad and more single shadows. i find the texture very appealing, the staying power is excellent, blendability is superior to MAC, and the colors...well, just more sophisticated. just my two bits' worth ;-)

ChynaDoll14

The price is very offputting BUT if the product is worth every penny of it then why not shell out the money for it!

ChynaDoll14

deep blues like deep truth, fresh water, star by night, and the blue side of She Who Dares. I also like NARS Okinawa. but i don't want to give up $45.00 for one color that I love. will be stalking nars to see if they do something like that color in the future
smiles.gif

blush. really into it. some days i have no time for eyes. just liner and mascara and maybe a quick wash of something.

clarisonic mia. my skin feels so tight after a few days use. pores are smaller and my skin looks brighter... so this is what it feels like to have your skin cleaner than before. i love the results.

NARS. really, ready to take the next step and branch out to this brand a bit more.

Deep Blues/ Midnight Blues are VERY IN this season! I am also a big fan of Blush, lately i've been using some Mascara, eyeliner, Blush and my revlon colorburst lipstick in soft nude and MAC's partial to pink lipgloss layered on top. There are just days where you're either in a rush or dont want to be bothered.

I have never tried the Clarosonic Mia, i've heard alot about it though. My Skin is good with a really good cleanser, exfoliator once a week and a toner BUt maybe in the future i'll take a deeper look into this.

I have been DYING to get my hands on NARS products, they are on the pricey side but I definitely want to venture out and try them.

GlammySammy

Well I guess quite a few of us has gotten the purple-y lipped bug! I'm totally loving lavender/lilac colors right now...
Also obsessed with trying to get my skin in shape. It's always so dry for winter I have to find something that works for me ASAP!!

>> Like Face2Mac I've been shopping my stash unless it's drugstore (at least until the new year!)
>>100% agree w/ Nicala.. I adore the Benefit creaseless creams... skinny jeans and birthday suit are amazing together!

Latest posts