I have 79 lipsticks.

UberMACGeek

I have 50 something MAC lipsticks and numerous other brands..I would say 100 or so in all...not counting glosses...I am a lipstick addict!

PeachTwist

I currently only own 24 MAC lipsticks. I have at least 30 or more in other brands though I mainly stick to my MAC.

I try and just randomly pick one so they all get use. I don't wear make-up daily otherwise at least all the MAC lipsticks would get one use a month.

Fiberluver

I have 50 MAC lipsticks + 2 back-ups (Violetta and Black Knight).

So I guess that makes 52. I didn't count the other lippies nor did I count the glosses. See:

NATlar

I have 22 mac lipsticks (one is a backup which is Heroine the purple one), one Revelon and 6 sleek paint pouts. I did have about 8 sleek lipsticks but i gave them to my little sister as i don't use them.

sereagoso

i love Mac lipsticks but I only own about 10.. I just pick them randomly to use and feel like I will never use them all up! they are all nude/pinkish colors (too afraid to go bold) so I pretty much do not even purchase any anymore

VAL4M

wasn't doing much so i decide to count my lipsticks. I didn't count lipgloss.
total 76

Guerlain:23
MAC:9
Chanel:7
LAncome:6
Shiseido:6
Dior:4
as the rest misc, Burberry, LMdB,Cle de peau, Annabelle, Anna sui, Edward Bess, Mary Kay, Jouer

Dominique33

I am a lipstick woman, so counting ? What's the use
girlhaha.gif

ct1980

I know I have approx 120 MAC LS and prob equal that of other brands...I need to wear them more

Vodkapirate

I just counted and right now I have 44, not including backups (which I only have like 3-4 of). It'll be 46 when my Nasty Gal lippies arrive. I kinda thought I had more than that. Guess I need to do more shopping!

Mixxi

Off the top of my heard I have 14 lipsticks (maybe a couple more I've forgotten) and only two are MAC! I tend to fall in love with certain colours and use them until they are gone rather than buying lots and lots. I have around 8 liquid lipsticks too.

Latest posts