Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Viva Glam Discussion - Lady Gaga - 2011

Today in WWD MAC confirmed Gaga will be their next Viva Glam spokesperson. More details forthcoming.
    MAC Cosmetics has signed Lady Gaga on for a second year as the spokeswoman for its Viva Glam campaign. Gaga teamed up with Cyndi Lauper for the 2010 campaign, which launched earlier this year. The company said the Gaga-Lauper campaign was the most successful ever for the MAC AIDS Fund, which has raised more than $190 million for the cause since its founding in 1994. For her solo turn in 2011, Gaga was shot by Nick Knight and styled by Nicola Formichetti.
    via WWD
    Support Specktra by becoming a premium member!
    http://www.specktra.net/payments.php

Hopefully it will be a more neutral color. If its anything like shes wearing in the photo that would be gorgeous.

^If it's what she's wearing, I'll need tons of backups!!! I love that shade.
    NW15//Music Addict//Team Insomnia//Team Purple//Team Gray

soooo excited for this! i'm so happy she is doing viva glam again... gaga & mac... two of my most favorite things!

i just hope the new lipstick is more wearable... if it's anything like what she's wearing in that gorgeous promo image, i'm in like flynn.

That reminds me of Cosmopop by Lime Crime. I would love to see MAC do a dupe of that.

Although sometimes the photography can throw off the color... I remember that the Cremesheen lipsticks had a promo pic with a color that looked like that but ended up being way less intense.

Lived all over the world, currently home is Madison WI, but go to school in IN
    Hopefully it will come with a bag....I will never forget leaving a really important client meeting to place the order for the gaga bag at 10am when it came out....

This is exciting news! I love the promo image, too. The lipstick she is wearing is gorgeous and I don't have anything like it, so I hope the lipstick resembles the one in the photograph.

So over GaGa I'm sorry
    Student of Celebrity Makeup Artist, Jill Glaser....
    The Makeup First School in Chicago

Call and register for classes today. Tell them Nicole B. Sent ya!

I for one am completely happy that Lady GaGa has been chosen as the spokesperson for 2011. I was so excited to get the e-mail from MAC. She did a GREAT job this year, and the AIDS cause is very important to her, so it makes sense. I am a huge GaGa fan, and if the color shown is the new lipstick, I can't wait! I hope that there is something else to go along with the lipstick as well, like a new makeup bag or something...perhaps something sparkly/glittery!

Quote Originally Posted by Harajuku Lover View Post
    I for one am completely happy that Lady GaGa has been chosen as the spokesperson for 2011. I was so excited to get the e-mail from MAC. She did a GREAT job this year, and the AIDS cause is very important to her, so it makes sense. I am a huge GaGa fan, and if the color shown is the new lipstick, I can't wait! I hope that there is something else to go along with the lipstick as well, like a new makeup bag or something...perhaps something sparkly/glittery!

i think gaga is a great spokesperson for the AIDS campaign

I was most definitely NOT a fan of Viva Glam Gaga, but if the color she's wearing that promo is the color of the new Viva Glam lippies then sign me UP.

I've been looking for a dupe of this color: http://www.specktra.net/forum/thread...-color-is-this for months, and that lippie looks as close as I'll be able to get!
    âA girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.â -- Coco Chanel

I just saw it on Temptalia's website and I'm so excited for it! I bet you anything that lip color she is wearing in the promo pic is the lipstick for this campaign!
    Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/FabDiva20
    Blog: http://www.fabdiva20.com
    Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/FabDiva20

Going on an alluring adventure with MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection while I can be playful with MAC Playful Collection!

I'm with you. This looks a lot like a Mac promo photo and I'd bet that the shade is the one that she'll be promoting. It looks very wearable, but it also makes me wonder if it"s not very dupe-able. With the number of lipsticks I have, "original" is becoming an increasingly tough concept.

Quote Originally Posted by GlamQueen21 View Post
    I just saw it on Temptalia's website and I'm so excited for it! I bet you anything that lip color she is wearing in the promo pic is the lipstick for this campaign!
    nc 15/ nars mont blanc/ siberia, black hair, grey/ blue eyes TEAM INSOMNIA! Team Purple
    I have a lipstick problem.
    check my whole blog OR just the beauty bits

Specktra is everywhere! Facebook. Twitter. Instagram.

i am in love with this promo picture! it's a gorgeous lip color and her eyes are stunning!

Oh wow I really hope that is the lip colour for next year! Beautiful and I can't think of any good dupes.

Wow, beautiful promo image! Will there be a new Viva Glam Gaga?
    MAC NC15 • Team Pink

Quote Originally Posted by laylalovesmac View Post
    ^If it's what she's wearing, I'll need tons of backups!!! I love that shade.
    Ditto!! I love it!
    Cosmetics Aficionado - Blog Facebook Twitter Instagram

Gaga looks fabulous in that photo.

[quote name="katred" url="/forum/thread/172239/viva-glam-discussion-lady-gaga-2011#post_2059976"] I'm with you. This looks a lot like a Mac promo photo and I'd bet that the shade is the one that she'll be promoting. It looks very wearable, but it also makes me wonder if it"s not very dupe-able. With the number of lipsticks I have, "original" is becoming an increasingly tough concept.

Quote: Originally Posted by GlamQueen21

[/quote] So true. I hope it's not dupeable. It does indeed look wearable!
    Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/FabDiva20
    Blog: http://www.fabdiva20.com
    Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/FabDiva20

Going on an alluring adventure with MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection while I can be playful with MAC Playful Collection!

.....I love the lipstick Lady GaGa is wearing in the promo pic too and I really hope that this will be the shade of the the new

"Viva Glam GaGa" lipstick!!!
    #TeamBuyAllTheThingsThatILove

Her makeup looks sooo pretty! Her eyes are gorgeous! I'm not sure how I feel about that lippy for me, though.
    Five by Five: A Beauty Blog
    @jensawolverine

i really like that lippie colour. much better than the pink one

if thats the color, i love it! so different from the last one, but i love my viva glam gaga i wear it all the time. so hoping this one is a keeper too!!

Quote Originally Posted by ShugAvery2001 View Post
    So over GaGa I'm sorry
    I can't agree enough with this sentence.

I wish that they would release a special viva glam eye shadow quad as well as lipsticks/lipglasses. I love the entire makeup look in that picture above. So pretty!!

Lots of love for this - I'm not the biggest Gaga fan, but if that colour lipstick is the new Viva Glam, I'll be open to turning over to the dark side
    100,000 Paper Cranes Video - Please watch to support Japan!

NW15/20, Hazel/Green Eyes, Dark Brown Hair - TEAM PEACOCKY

Coachkitten......I agree!!!

An eyeshadow quad would be sooooooooo great!!!

Maybe in a special Viva Glam design
    #TeamBuyAllTheThingsThatILove

Quote Originally Posted by coachkitten View Post
    I wish that they would release a special viva glam eye shadow quad as well as lipsticks/lipglasses. I love the entire makeup look in that picture above. So pretty!!
    yes! a quad would be an awesome idea! listen mac gods!

Great idea, and I totally agree...I love the whole look!
    NW15/20 | Dark Brown Hair | Green Eyes | Team CHANEL | *Highlighter Hussy* | Team Insomnia

"Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-ass red lipstick."
    - Gwyneth Paltrow

Great idea, and I totally agree...I love the whole look!
    yeah its quite naturally beautiful

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast