Viva Glam Discussion - Lady Gaga - 2011

GlamQueen21

[quote name="paparazziboy" url="/forum/thread/173021/mac-viva-glam-gaga-ii/30#post_2075629"] all of the viva glam lipsticks work with any skin tone depending on what liner and or gloss u pair with it. i have used viva glam 2 on some with nw45 and nw50 skin tones i just used hodgepodge lip pencil with viva glam 6 gloss over viva glam 2. its possible. i got the viva glam gaga 2 lip glass in my gratis and i will be getting the lipstick none the less cause its for a good cause. many people dont know what the sell of the $14.50 lipstick does. go to macaidsfund.org. for more info it's really astounding what it can do. in 2010 the sale of the viva glam lipsticks raised 202,000,000 with gaga and cyndi being the best seeing campaign to date.
[/quote] I might have to purchase Hodgepodge lip pencil to pair it with the lipstick then. I cannot wait to get my hands on it as well as the lipglass!

keetuh

I actually can't wait until this comes out. Even though I don't have a job, I need to figure out how I'm going to save for it, lol.
When does it release?

LMD84

all of the viva glam lipsticks work with any skin tone depending on what liner and or gloss u pair with it. i have used viva glam 2 on some with nw45 and nw50 skin tones i just used hodgepodge lip pencil with viva glam 6 gloss over viva glam 2. its possible. i got the viva glam gaga 2 lip glass in my gratis and i will be getting the lipstick none the less cause its for a good cause. many people dont know what the sell of the $14.50 lipstick does. go to macaidsfund.org. for more info it's really astounding what it can do. in 2010 the sale of the viva glam lipsticks raised 202,000,000 with gaga and cyndi being the best seeing campaign to date.
i guess by mixing them they can work for every skintone. but can the average person be bothered to do that? because i know i cant! but i'll stick with the viva glam products i already own :)

singer82

If that is what it looks like I am SO getting it!
And also....he is stunning

Sorry about your pet Erine. Loosing a pet is one of the hardest things to go through.
th_hug.gif

I found this picture on the internet at Jeffreesworld.com it says he is the first one to photograph it publicly and it will be a peach shade. if it's real it looks amaziing!

LMD84

I found this picture on the internet at Jeffreesworld.com it says he is the first one to photograph it publicly and it will be a peach shade. if it's real it looks amaziing!
i'm wondering if his lighting has washed it out? because it look browner in other pics. if it looks like this is shall buy it!

LILYisatig3r

I know, Jeffree is gorgeous, I wish I had his bone structure, ha. It'd make doing my makeup so much easier! I think this is one Viva Glam lippie I will have to pick up. I'm really LOVING the shade. Especially if that's how it turns out, like in Jeffree's pic.

Curly1908

I wonder if I should swatch this in store or if it would be safe to purchase online? Hmmm...

Are the gloss and the stick the same color?

LILYisatig3r

--------^ Me personally, I'm super picky with lippie colors so I'm definitely swatching this in-store before I order online. I just think its safer that way. What will look good on one person won't on another and all that jazz, you know? Ha.

& as far as I'm aware, I don't think they are. Though I think they're close and complement each other. Then again, I haven't seen them in person (obviously) so I wouldn't count on my opinion too much.

shontay07108

I just saw a video that was linked in the WW thread. I am even more excited now. The gloss and lipstick are perfect together. Nudes never really excite me, but I am so ready for this!

JennsJewelz

I wasn't sure this would work on me, but I'm starting to think it might... I won't be getting it in February because I have spent quite enough on makeup lately, but maybe in March or April! :) Hopefully by then there will be lots of swatches, too. Knowing that this will stick around for a good 6 months or so is helping me not to rush into it!

laylalovesmac

I am so excited for this!!!! I'll be buying them as soon as they come out and probably getting backups throughout the campaign. It looks like a perfect nude/neutral for me!!!

martiangurll

hmmm this has potential, but def needs to be swatched in person.
Anybody want to sell me their Lady Gaga 1? I've wanted it so bad and it sold out before I could get it.
crybaby.gif
Or do you think it will ge released again eventually? If so I can wait.

I've looked on other websites for it, has anyone seen it still in stock somewhere?

St. Germain is very, very close if you can score that instead...

DILLIGAF

I watched a video earlier today in the WW thread and from the swatch I saw it looks like I can pull this color off. I'm going to try anyway.

chidarkcy

I watched a video earlier today in the WW thread and from the swatch I saw it looks like I can pull this color off. I'm going to try anyway.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_Vj1oU4JOA

I think is this one right? Or at least the same guy.

Previous swatches turned me off, but now I'm starting to get excited about this lipstick!

LMD84

i'm still holding out hope that this will be a bit lighter in colour so i can wear it :) i love how it looks on gaga in the promo image!

Latest posts