Viva Glam Discussion - Lady Gaga - 2011

rockin

I'm sooo not a fan of Gaga, and I hated the Gaga pink lippy, but this looks so much more wearable, and like something I might consider buying

singer82

Does anyone know when Lady Gaga's pink lippy will no longer be available online? I heard by the end of the year and then Feb

retrofox

Soooo I just talked to my MA and she said that this Viva Glam Gaga campaign coming out this Feb is repromoting her lipstick and lipgloss. It looks like those who missed out on her lippie have another year to get it!

LILYisatig3r

i think she is completely gorgeous with this style of make up on. i hope the next pics will be equally as beautiful :D

MACaddict1234

i was sooo excited when I heard about this, i loved the viva glam gaga lipstick and bag from last year and i cant wait to see what is going to come out this time, shes really passionate about what she does and she was a excellent spokesperson last year and im sure she will be this year
th_wink3.gif
bring on more pics and info!

LMD84

Soooo I just talked to my MA and she said that this Viva Glam Gaga campaign coming out this Feb is repromoting her lipstick and lipgloss. It looks like those who missed out on her lippie have another year to get it!

aw i was hoping for a new lipstick!

XicanaQueen

They should just release a whole collection. If colors are anything like the lipstick she is wearing, I would buy it.

LILYisatig3r

Who would have thought a pink lipstick could cause horror.
th_roll1.gif
I definitely agree, haha. I wasn't a huge fan of her last lippie just because that shade looks AWFUL on me =/ This color looks intriguing though, it's lovely on her. I really wish they released the shadows too, or I'm hoping they'll detail what they used because honestly, her eye makeup is the highlight of the photo for me D:

JennsJewelz

^ I agree with all of you! The original shade does NOT work at all with my colouring :( Too bad - I would have loved a colour similar to the promo photo! :( That's OK, though - more money saved! :)

MACina

To be honest.....I am a little disappointed that there will be no new shade of Viva Glam Gaga
ssad.gif

I do so much hope for new pretty shades of l/s and l/g......

LMD84

its also a little sad for cyndi! that they are getting rid of her but keeping gaga! cyndi was the most flattering lipstick and gloss in my opinion.

Karen_B

I agree! Cyndi lipstick and gloss are my fave lip stuff, I think.

its also a little sad for cyndi! that they are getting rid of her but keeping gaga! cyndi was the most flattering lipstick and gloss in my opinion.

Latest posts