MAC Bronzing Everyday Discussion

Sophia84

Thanks for the info paparazziboy and susanne!!! Can't wait to see pic of Give Me Sun! - Light summery peachy tan MSF Natural, I hope it will have enough color to be used as blush-bronzer.

MACina

Give Me Sun! is the only one I am interessted in....but I have to see swatches first!

I hope that it is not too dark for me but I have high hopes because it is a peachy tan and that might be suitable for me.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Well, I'm not a sun worshipper and any bronzing products tend to look like dirt on my skin, so this whole collection is a skip for me. Well, I may decide to give Pink Rebel Lustre Drops a shot. I'm saving money all over the place!

rockin

Well, I'm not a sun worshipper and any bronzing products tend to look like dirt on my skin, so this whole collection is a skip for me. Well, I may decide to give Pink Rebel Lustre Drops a shot. I'm saving money all over the place!

Exactly the same here - I'm very pale skinned and not a fan of bronzers or the sun. Pink Rebel Lustre Drops are the only thing I could be interested in, too.

laylalovesmac

Exciting to hear there will be new MSFs for people that love them, but this collection shall be an easy skip for me. Me + bronzer = no.

MsChained

I've been trying to get into bronzers lately (despite my pale NW10 skin...), so I'm excited for the MSFNs. Also, I've never tried Soft & Gentle, so I'll probably give that a shot!

katred

Specktra Bestie
I've been trying to get into bronzers lately (despite my pale NW10 skin...), so I'm excited for the MSFNs. Also, I've never tried Soft & Gentle, so I'll probably give that a shot!

I lurv Soft & Gentle. It gives a very nice dewy look, like you've been running around outside for a while. I know others don't like it so much, but it's a staple for me. It's very neutral, so it works on us pale girls.

User38

I too love Soft n Gentle.. and have a bu which will last me till I line for the non existent social sec
girlhaha.gif

Soul Unique

Okily Dokily, im back from scanning the info!!!

If Sun Power looks good on once I try it in store, i'll probably get it!

I'll also take a look at the Lustre Drops.

Glad that they brought back Skinsheen Leg Spray, my old work colleague was looking for a foundation when it was last released [09??] and the MA recommended it as a foundation substitute - I wasn't too convinced until I saw the results. I wanna give it a try too!

Ember2

Since the bronzing stuff is coming out with this collection, I'm guessing Surf Baby will be mostly colour.

Latest posts