MAC Bronzing Everyday Discussion

JennsJewelz

I might need to back up my Pink Rebel if I can afford to, because I love the Lustre drops so much!! :) They are awesome mixed with moisturizer/foundation :) The rest I think I can skip - I look best at my palest :) lol

katred

Specktra Bestie
They are a liquid product that you smooth on your cheeks for a shimmering highlight.

Here's a review of them from last year's summer collection from last year :

http://www.temptalia.com/mac-to-the-beach-collection-lustre-drops-review-photos-swatches#more-22567

They're an excellent option for a sunkissed complexion for those of us who are normally a little ghostly looking. Particularly Pink Rebel, which shows more pink than anything.
oohh what are lustre drops? they sound delicious..

BeckyBenett

thanks katred!

oohhh mmyyy!!
eyelove.gif
i am so in love with pink rebel!! im so going to get my hands on them...
bigheart.gif
bigheart.gif
bigheart.gif

MsChained

Alright, my wallet can yell at me all it wants - I'm getting Soft & Gentle ;)
I'm sort of curious about the lustre drops, but not sure if they're worth the prize...

Susanne

I love this trend!

And Refined Golden is my fave bronzing powder ever.

I want to try one of these new MSF Natural!

MACcrazy

I'm interested in this... in the winter I get paler and become a NW15 but in summer after some sun I return to an NW20 (I'm complex like that lol) but yeah I have issues with bronzors sometimes, my mom says maybe I'm just not ment for them so this collection is my last attempt to find a suitable bronzor. Love luster drops, have some from last years collections and MUST restock. Leg spray??? Is it a self tanner or just a bronzor for legs that wash's off? sorry if i missed it but is there pics or a review from a past collection that had this or is it brand new?

LMD84

Alright, my wallet can yell at me all it wants - I'm getting Soft & Gentle ;)
I'm sort of curious about the lustre drops, but not sure if they're worth the prize...
even though i have many msfs i dont actually have these two that are in this collection, but because they are perm i feel no rush to buy just yet :)

Camnagem

Hmm...another skip for me. I have both Lustre Drops already and don't need back-ups, my pale self doesn't need any additional bronzers (but I'm getting Chanel's, lol), and I don't need the MSF's.

Wow, this skipping collections trend is freaking me out!!! Hopefully Surf Baby will steal my heart as I have really high hopes for that one!

Rinstar

Give Me Sun is a done deal. If it's light, I'll wear it as blush or highlighter. If not, as bronzer! I wear bronzer daily, so I never feel bad about buying it. I already have all of the lustre drops and recommend them to you ladies who may not have them!

MelVegas12

My list for this is as follows: (preliminary)

Give me Sun
Sun Power
Sun Rush lusterdrops (unless i can pick these up at the CCO this weekend)
Dark skinsheen leg spray

I guessing I'll be nearing an NC45 around this time if not darker.. moving to vegas with my Native American skin is gonna tan up my natural NC35 skin quite well and quickly <3

MissAbbyLovesIt

Oooh, lustre drops are back! How does Pink Rebel compare to Benefit's High Beam? I've been regretting not getting lustre drops but I'm unsure on whether or not I need them. I'd probably skip the other lustre drops because I like pinky/champagne/cooler highlights. Does anyone have anything super special to note about them?

MzzRach

I love bronzing products, but since I have enough bronzers to last me more than one lifetime, it's hard to justify getting anything from this collection.

MzzRach

Oooh, lustre drops are back! How does Pink Rebel compare to Benefit's High Beam? I've been regretting not getting lustre drops but I'm unsure on whether or not I need them. I'd probably skip the other lustre drops because I like pinky/champagne/cooler highlights. Does anyone have anything super special to note about them?

The Pink Rebel drops have more colour/pigment than High Beam, IMO. They are pretty!

LMD84

Give Me Sun is a done deal. If it's light, I'll wear it as blush or highlighter. If not, as bronzer! I wear bronzer daily, so I never feel bad about buying it. I already have all of the lustre drops and recommend them to you ladies who may not have them!
see i never really wear bronzer but if give me sun is light enough and not orangey then i can use one!

singer82

hmmmm not sure about bronzers. They all just seem way too orange, and not pleasant looking with my super paleness, it would be hard to get it to look natural. I see girls walking around in the summer with super bright blonde hair and orange skin, not for me.

I might have to snap up a lustre drop though, I miseed out before and am interested to try them out.

Latest posts