China Glaze Crackle Collection

dxgirly

Mine came in the mail today! I'm painting my nails right now!
yahoo.gif

*edit* Here's how my first shot came out!

MsJellie

I managed to find a Sally's in my area that had them available. I bought all of the polishes in the set. It's late and I'm tired but, here's one photo:

I'll have the other pics posted in my blog tomorrow.

WhatWouldJoanDo

very fun! I saw they are sold out in the Katy Perry/OPI version around here. Just for your amusement: my mother-in-law saw them and commented on how the crackle furniture finish use to be all the rage and how it works by having different dry times. lol. re-purposing old technologies - ingenious!

blondemafia76

I ordered all of them from Amazon- 28 bucks shipped, Best deal, evar!

I have a gel overlay (think solar nails with out the tip) on top of my short natural nails.

The first is CG Pink Voltage ( I should have done three coats to get the neon effect I wanted) with Black Mesh. I topped with Seche Vite and while tacky fluffed on with a fluffy es brish MAC Teal Refelcts and Very Pink Reflects. Then one more Seche Vite.

My next looks is Cosmetics Arts polish in Neon Green, with the Fault Line over it. Topped with MAC Crystalized Lime glitter and Seche Vite.

I find that the MAC reflects are nice on top of these, they are fine enough. I did try polish with glitter, but it just wasnt fine enough. Also, I have the OPI, it is noticbly thinner and easier to use. But The CG is colorful! So shake it up and use THIN coats, YAY.
Thanks for looking,

DILLIGAF

I only have the pink so far and I have yet to do my nails this week. l plan on putting the pink on top of a light grey base. If I can get my camera to work I'll post pics.

JennsJewelz

Here's Sea Spray from the Anchor's Away collection, then the same colour with a coat of Cracked Concrete on top! :)

Yes, I've been in the same spot all day. I got bored and crackled my polish. LOL!

Am going to the US on March 14 and figured my odds would be better to snag these at Sally's there rather than in Canada. I called the Sally I normally visit when travelling over there, and they told me that they had them in two weeks ago and they sold out the first day :(
I knew they were coming out in March but didn't think they would've been in any earlier than that...
I then started calling around to other Sally's in my area and the US, but all sold out.
I decided to try the Beauty Supply Outlets here. The first one I called, they had put in an order, which had just arrived today, but minus the crackle polishes and told me to call back next week.
The second BSO I called today received a shipment in yesterday and had all the colours left! YAY! So, needless to say, with being at work today, I've sent my lovely friend out to go grab them today. So excited to get my hands on these. I would've figured my odds to grab them would have been better in the US (as I've always had luck grabbing HTF items there as opposed to Canada), but I guess this time around, it doesn't hurt to try close to home :)
My daughter is going to be so excited :)

mtrimier

I ordered the set and supposedly they're out for delivery today. Amazon had the best prices on all six colors, but there were a few deals on ebay on them. I'm excited to play with these since i stopped playing guitar for a bit and have nails again, hee!

FourC's

My closest sally's said they'll have a replenish order come April but given their track record I don't quite believe them.

Latest posts