Favorite cream concealer

Sarah Afshar

My favorite is definitely Mac's Select Cover Concealer. It is considered a "high-end" concealer, so in order to purchase it, you have to visit your local Mac counter or the official website. As for drugstore, I haven't tried many, but if you are looking for one that is affordable, I recommend visiting Cherry Culture.

Miss Berri

I really like sonia kashick concealer palette from target. It lasts all day and even has a correcter shade to nutralize red marks. Only bad thing about it is the shades wont work for everyone.

Loraelai

I second Sarah: my fave one is MAC Select Cover-Up. I haven't tried many, but for example I have problems applying stick councealers by Rimmel: they aren't liquid enough and leave streaks under my eyes.

anne082

Coastal scents camo quad is a good set to buy if you are looking for a good deal
but i do prefer my Mac studio finish concealer because it gives a medium coverage and still very natural looking on me,
it matches my skin ,it's really quick and easy to use
good for covering dark circles and blemishes. HTH ;)

TheLadyDanger

MAC Studio Finish concealer. I've grown to love it once I learned the best way to apply it which was with my fingers. Once I finished my pot of Studio Finish, I bought Full Coverage. I get more product for my money especially if I'm using it solely as a concealer.

LorraineER

Hey I have a kind-of off topic question for all of you-
My current fave concealer is Benefit Boi-ing but I left the cover loose and it dried out quite a bit. I scraped off the top layer and depotted the rest but it's still a little too thick to use. What can I add to it to make it creamier? I was thinking maybe a little fix+ or lotion but I don't want to ruin what is left. I don't have enough to experiment with more than one or two things. Any tried and true suggestions, or at least advice that was given to you on thinning out a dry cream concealer?

Thank you!

TheLadyDanger

My current fave concealer is Benefit Boi-ing but I left the cover loose and it dried out quite a bit. I scraped off the top layer and depotted the rest but it's still a little too thick to use. What can I add to it to make it creamier? I was thinking maybe a little fix+ or lotion but I don't want to ruin what is left. I don't have enough to experiment with more than one or two things. Any tried and true suggestions, or at least advice that was given to you on thinning out a dry cream concealer?

Thank you!

How about heating the product up with a hair dryer? It could help warm up and melt the product a bit.

PRESIDENTslim

All of the cream products I own, I store them upside down. Just make sure that you have the lid closed tight. All of my cream products have lasted soooo long. I don't add anything to it because i'm scared it will contaminate the products :) Hope that helps!!
bigstar.gif

Thank you!

MACcrazy

Benefit erase paste is amazing if you use it right! Really brightens and lasts on me. If you want ask for a sample, it literally lasted me over a month or 2 before I ran out and had to buy it.

beautygambit

Bobbi Brown has an amazing concealer! My shade is Sand and there is a good selection of colors so there is a shade for everyone :)

kabuki_KILLER

Depends on what you're using it for. I don't really have hard acne areas, but I like to use ELF Studio undereye concealor and highlighter duo for my undereye area. The concealor end is liquid, but still creamy when you rub it on the skin. I use it to highlight my undereye area. The highlighter end kinda sucks, though. The only downside is that the amount of product is small, but it's really cheap, so you can get a few.

beautygambit

Depends on what you're using it for. I don't really have hard acne areas, but I like to use ELF Studio undereye concealor and highlighter duo for my undereye area. The concealor end is liquid, but still creamy when you rub it on the skin. I use it to highlight my undereye area. The highlighter end kinda sucks, though. The only downside is that the amount of product is small, but it's really cheap, so you can get a few.
Yes, ELF is definitely awesome for a girl on a budget! :)

Latest posts