Avon

Allura Beauty

afde2398_Avon-Ballerina-Swatch-Allura.jpg

Full photos here
Urban Decay Naked Palette Giveaway here
www.allurabeauty.com

NicoleL

I don't see a lot of talk about avon, but thought I'd post just in case this might be helpful to anyone.

NicoleL

I was surprised at the range of colors they carry, definitely something for everyone in the foundations from what I've seen.

Vandekamp

I have a nice mint green polish from them and some eyeliner pencils and a very good top coat polish. If I didn't have enough eye makeup I'd explore the brand even more.
I can't believe they are still around. I think they may still be the number one makeup company in the US.

NicoleL

Yea, one of the reps in my area actually leased store space in the mall, so I was able to see some of the products in person and swatch things. She moved to a new store further away now, so I don't get into as much trouble with it now, which is good lol

Vandekamp

Yea, one of the reps in my area actually leased store space in the mall, so I was able to see some of the products in person and swatch things. She moved to a new store further away now, so I don't get into as much trouble with it now, which is good lol
That's interesting to hear that they opening up retail space. It's about time.

montREALady

Quote: Originally Posted by Vandekamp

I can't believe they are still around. I think they may still be the number one makeup company in the US.

Ha, I sell it! They have come a long way and their "mark." line is so cutting edge. I'm my own best customer it's ridiculous but I just ordered this (yes, I have to pay for stuff)! I have the pink hued one and this one is new. I love it:

https://www.avon.com/product/53263/mark-touch-glow-shimmer-cream-cubes-all-over-face-palette-coral-glow

Latest posts