Cle de Peau

Medgal07

It's a shimmery body powder though , a face powder would have been
th_happy1.gif
amuse.gif
I like a good body powder too----and shimmer is good
lol.gif
I love my Guerlain 'Coque d'Or' Iridescent Perfumed
Powder---it's a low cut dress' best friend!!!

boschicka

Got my set today. I had......an incident with the lipstick...so no pics of that. It's a very bright matte raspberry red on me (#314). The lipstick casing is pretty and I'll use it when I order a refill in a color I like, but it feels cheap and light. Here are pics of the eyeshadow case and the whole reason for the purchase. I got my set with a coupon from Saks so it ended up being less than $170.....still outrageous and probably not worth it for most. I'm just insane.

awickedshape

Got my set today.  I had......an incident with the lipstick...so no pics of that.  It's a very bright matte raspberry red on me (#314).  The lipstick casing is pretty and I'll use it when I order a refill in a color I like, but it feels cheap and light.  Here are pics of the eyeshadow case and the whole reason for the purchase.  I got my set with a coupon from Saks so it ended up being less than $170.....still outrageous and probably not worth it for most.  I'm just insane.
LOL Enjoy it I was irked that I couldn't use the discount code and get the beauty bag as well

Vineetha

Got my set today.  I had......an incident with the lipstick...so no pics of that.  It's a very bright matte raspberry red on me (#314).  The lipstick casing is pretty and I'll use it when I order a refill in a color I like, but it feels cheap and light.  Here are pics of the eyeshadow case and the whole reason for the purchase.  I got my set with a coupon from Saks so it ended up being less than $170.....still outrageous and probably not worth it for most.  I'm just insane.
It's beautiful!! I wish the quad was available separate from the set!! I am Not big on that lippie or mascara!!

boschicka

It's beautiful!! I wish the quad was available separate from the set!! I am Not big on that lippie or mascara!!
It is and I'm glad I have it, but yes, it was annoying to have to pay way more than the already high price for their quads and casing. I've never tried the mascara but the brush doesn't seem to be one I'll like.
In other news, my dog ate rat poison on a walk this weekend and it was a stressful nightmare. She's ok now, but I felt I deserved a reward for all the drama, so I ordered the luminizing face enhancer in Sand Beige. Can't wait for it to arrive!

boschicka

LOL

Enjoy it

I was irked that I couldn't use the discount code and get the beauty bag as well
I was covered in lipstick, so I decided to smear it on my lips and face crazy clown-style to freak my husband out. He loved it and tried to take a photo. Thankfully I ran away fast enough!

Medgal07

Got my set today. I had......an incident with the lipstick...so no pics of that. It's a very bright matte raspberry red on me (#314). The lipstick casing is pretty and I'll use it when I order a refill in a color I like, but it feels cheap and light. Here are pics of the eyeshadow case and the whole reason for the purchase. I got my set with a coupon from Saks so it ended up being less than $170.....still outrageous and probably not worth it for most. I'm just insane.

The colors aren't unique by any means but it's truly stunning!!!!!

Medgal07

It is and I'm glad I have it, but yes, it was annoying to have to pay way more than the already high price for their quads and casing. I've never tried the mascara but the brush doesn't seem to be one I'll like.
In other news, my dog ate rat poison on a walk this weekend and it was a stressful nightmare. She's ok now, but I felt I deserved a reward for all the drama, so I ordered the luminizing face enhancer in Sand Beige. Can't wait for it to arrive!
Oh my!!! I'm glad your fur baby id ok!!!! You did deserve a reward. That's how I feel having had my flu shot on Tuesday-----no lollipop for good behavior---I want a haul!!!
lol.gif

awickedshape

I was covered in lipstick, so I decided to smear it on my lips and face crazy clown-style to freak my husband out.  He loved it and tried to take a photo.  Thankfully I ran away fast enough!
Lol! Blackmail material
It is and I'm glad I have it, but yes, it was annoying to have to pay way more than the already high price for their quads and casing.  I've never tried the mascara but the brush doesn't seem to be one I'll like. In other news, my dog ate rat poison on a walk this weekend and it was a stressful nightmare.  She's ok now, but I felt I deserved a reward for all the drama, so I ordered the luminizing face enhancer in Sand Beige.  Can't wait for it to arrive!
So glad your dog is ok now omg

Psych1

The palette is just everything, inside & out!! It's a work of art!! The red lipstick is going to my mom, I'm just happy with the palette. Totally wish they sold it separately, but what can you do? I ogled it for 10 mins at the counter & walked off, the next day my hubby came home with it. It's bc he knew I'm crazy enough to go back for it anyway!

Vandekamp

Gorgeous.

Psych1

[COLOR=EE82EE] Truly a work of art indeed.  I hadn't realized you purchased.  That hubs of yours is a real gem!!!![/COLOR]
You're so sweet, Meddy, thank you!! I wasn't planning on getting this, but el hubs is a huge shopping enabler lol Honestly, I only like the palette. The lipstick I gave to my mom, I don't love reds, and I haven't used the mascara yet but I'm sure it's nothing special lol

Latest posts