Cle de Peau

Haven

I really really want the new cream eyeshadow in 301 Bear, but I can't find any swatches of it.

I wish that I had known. I also swatched this shadow today. I would have snapped a pic.

I will probably get a couple of the cream shadows (including bear) but I will wait for my nm gift card arriving in February. They swatched nicely, but I have no idea about wear.

Last edited:

elegant-one

I wish that I had known. I also swatched this shadow today. I would have snapped a pic.

I will probably get a couple of the cream shadows (including bear) but I will wait for my nm gift card arriving in February. They swatched nicely, but I have no idea about wear.

Seriously! What does the shade look like? A warm deep brown?

Haven

Seriously! What does the shade look like? A warm deep brown?

I remember that it struck me as a deep plummy brown. Could have been the store lighting though. The sa was saying that it was meant to be layered under powder shadows. There is a brown single eyeshadow that pairs nicely with it.

It reminded me of a Mac paint pot that I have. Can't remember the name.

elegant-one

I remember that it struck me as a deep plummy brown. Could have been the store lighting though. The sa was saying that it was meant to be layered under powder shadows. There is a brown single eyeshadow that pairs nicely with it.

It reminded me of a Mac paint pot that I have. Can't remember the name.

I love deep plummy browns so that works for me. Thanks!

TinTin

Lipsticks look interesting since my face can tolerate bright lips... would have to swatch in person though.

Will probably pass on both cream and powder shadow this time around since they look perm... new highlighter is tempting though.

boschicka

Got the Extra Rich Lipstick in 209 Sk and I'm loving it. I couldn't get the color to show up correctly in swatches tonight, but I can try in daylight tomorrow.

Monsy

they have new shade of luminizing powder 16 Almond
temptalia has swatches in her gallery. looks pretty but not sure if it's a must have?
also they launched new foundation Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Cream Foundation - would love to try it but have no idea which shade to go with? i am light with strong yellow undertones mac nc15 - any suggestions?

awickedshape

:blush: I was surprised. Seeing it online, I thought "more browns, boring," but in person it is very pretty, darker than the usual Cle De Peau shadow and very fall. Excited to use it.
But I still must have the greens!

It looks great
Can't wait to see the green one!

boschicka

they have new shade of luminizing powder 16 Almond
temptalia has swatches in her gallery. looks pretty but not sure if it's a must have?
also they launched new foundation Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Cream Foundation - would love to try it but have no idea which shade to go with? i am light with strong yellow undertones mac nc15 - any suggestions?

I was chatting with a beauty rep online the other day and asked your question about which shade to try and they were useless. Sorry! It could be too new for people to have the correct info just yet.

Latest posts