Best MUFE products???

michelle37

i
heart.gif
love mufe shadows!

quidproquo

I've used the Aqua Creams, and they don't seem to work for me. I've used my finger tips, AND a brush without any luck. They seem to dry really quickly, and get all smeary and make my eyelids look scaley. What the heck am I doing wrong?

quidproquo

I've used the Aqua Creams, and they don't seem to work for me. I've used my finger tips, AND a brush without any luck. They seem to dry really quickly, and get all smeary and make my eyelids look scaley. What the heck am I doing wrong?

shontay07108

Have you tried your fingers and using just a tiny, tiny bit at a time? You have to work fast, but as long as you don't use a lot, it should work. Also, I find they work better without primer. With a primer, for me, it was hard to blend and dried even faster.

MarieMary

I agree with everything shontay07108 said! :)
I would just add that you can apply a very thin layer, and then apply another (and another, etc...) to achieve the desired intensity without using too much product at once.

As far as the subject of this topic is concerned, I haven't tried enough products from the brand to decide which one are the best, but I'm very happy about the star powders that I have. I recently ordered 2 more, along with a metal powder, and I can't wait to try them.

The Aqua Creams I like on my eyes, or on my cheeks, but I find them a bit too drying on my lips.

shontay07108

I agree with everything shontay07108 said! :) I would just add that you can apply a very thin layer, and then apply another (and another, etc...) to achieve the desired intensity without using too much product at once. As far as the subject of this topic is concerned, I haven't tried enough products from the brand to decide which one are the best, but I'm very happy about the star powders that I have. I recently ordered 2 more, along with a metal powder, and I can't wait to try them. The Aqua Creams I like on my eyes, or on my cheeks, but I find them a bit too drying on my lips.
The metal powders are amazing! Hope you like it.

Shantastic

MUFE matte shadows are awesome. I would like to try more of their lipsticks. I own the moulin rouge one after trying on a sample.

3vins

Whenever I wear the HD foundation I get compliments, I 100% think its the foundation!

MarieMary

I finally received my MUFE products!
I was afraid metal powder #4 would be too green, but it's actually subtle. It's so intense, I love it!
As for the other star powders, #975 is amazing, and I can see myself reach often for #973 for highlighting and layering.

Nataliekay

I am obsessed with their Aquabrow, lip pencils, mat velvet, glitter, star powders, eyeshadows. you know what let me stop because i love literally everything!!

DILLIGAF

I am KICKING myself for letting the Holodiam Powders slip through my grasp. *sighs* I even still check random Sephoras on the hope that they will one day just turn up.

Shadowy Lady

my recent MUFE fave is aqua cream pot in #20. I've owned it for 2 years but really using the hell out of it these past few weeks :D

Latest posts