Best MUFE products???

imthebeesknees

Hey ladies,
So I am pretty new to MUFE as I've only tried their lipsticks and powders. I am planning on doing a big MUFE haul, so I was wondering what you ladies think are the best products?? Thnx!

Nicala

I got a sample of their full cover concealer and it works really well for my hyperpigmentation.

mochajavalatte

HD powder for sure, I usually don't care for matte foundations but their mat Velvet is divine. #92 shadow is a must have if you can find it lol. I am also a fan of their HD blushes and Aqua Creams, you can't go wrong there! Have fun, enjoy your haul!

mistella

Soo many..

the Aqua liners
most of my eyeshadows are Make up for ever
Smoky lash mascara
HD powder
Face & body and HD foundation
Aqua creams

BeckyBenett

i just got the moulin rouge lipstick! and i love it! its the best red lipstick ever! my fav mufe product as of now! i just need a proper liner to go with it.

LMD84

aqua creams! i can't recommend them enough! they are fabulous on the eyes, lips or cheeks (depending on colour!) and last all day!

cheetahpita

I completely agree with everyone who's said Aqua Creams - so many different colors, and you don't have to worry about them creasing. Also, they're super pigmented, so they show up on darker skintones (definite plus for me!). I've tried their HD foundation, and the texture feels pretty good, but none of the shades match me enough to use it.

I would definitely recommend the Full Cover concealer.. I use it on my dark circles regularly as well as any spots.. Even used it on tattoos & waterproof :) Also I cannot live without their Aqua Eyes pencils.. I use the colour 2L just because black on me is too harsh for day, but any shade really, they're amazing & non-irritating! Especially during the Spring season with my crazy allergies.. Have fun! x

katred

Specktra Bestie
I'm pretty new to MUFE too, but I have a rapidly expanding list. I've always avoided cream shadows, but I hear so many good things about the aqua creams that I may have to check them out. Also good to know that their concealer is a good bet, since the trash bags under my eyes need careful attention.

I was looking at their Rouge Artiste lipsticks and there's one- a purple with a blue shimmer- that looks incredible. To say nothing of the gorgeous, dark, satiny colours I absolutely do not need but want anyway...

LMD84

I'm pretty new to MUFE too, but I have a rapidly expanding list. I've always avoided cream shadows, but I hear so many good things about the aqua creams that I may have to check them out. Also good to know that their concealer is a good bet, since the trash bags under my eyes need careful attention.

I was looking at their Rouge Artiste lipsticks and there's one- a purple with a blue shimmer- that looks incredible. To say nothing of the gorgeous, dark, satiny colours I absolutely do not need but want anyway...
i always avoided cream shadows too. but these are awesome! i wore the green one today. recently had a shower - all my make up come off apart from that bad boy! and that is after 12 hours of wear too!

Polaris

You should try MUFE's aqua lip pencil in 8C. It matches so well!
th_LMAO.gif

cavande

My favourite products from MUFE are the Aqua Eyes eyeliners and the HD Foundation. In my opinion, the Aqua Eyes are without a doube the absolute best eyeliners in the market right now.

Latest posts