Bite Beauty

Dalshandra

I didn't have to book that far in advance at all- less than a week and frankly, I could have done a walk in. (That said, the night before I was there, they had people lined up out the door, so I'd still recommend that you book an appointment.) The mobile lab is a stripped down version of the one in NYC, but still lots of fun. Plus, you get to make your own lipstick, which is always awesome. I'm super-happy with my new lippie!

That lippie is gorgeous on you!!!!

kait0

@katred Ahh! Thanks for sharing, how awesome. I will def be signing up for the one in my city. What were your options in terms of colour, formula, etc? Basically want to hear every detail lol.

hitchcockblonde

For anyone still interested in the bite x j crew lip crayons, j crew is offering free shipping on every order no minimum for today only. This is a very rare occurrence.

califabulous

this formula seems to be the answer to my lipstick prayers! looking for a dupe for shy girl from MAC I happened upon the musk/lychee duo. It was only $12 so I went for it. I love the texture and wear. Perfect for my lips with a million fine lines. So with that said... what are the must have colors for the luminous lip cremes? what about the gloss formulas? and recs? I am so excited! I can't believe I bypassed this brand for so long!

pnfpn

http://instagram.com/p/t09yTLHLVe/?modal=true http://instagram.com/p/t32uvUGx7H/?modal=true

The holiday set shades are: Pomegranate, Rhubarb, Winterberry, Sable.

The latter 2 are new shades but I have like 3 Pomegranates and I'm not even in the US lol. I really hope Winterberry becomes a permanent colour.

pnfpn

I think way back when it was available in Selfridges but I don't now if that's true. If Sephora ships to your country then it's worth buying from there :D

dinemo6

I think way back when it was available in Selfridges but I don't now if that's true. If Sephora ships to your country then it's worth buying from there :D
Sephora don't deliver to Ireland as far as I know but I think I will gather up a few goodies and make a big Sephora order before Christmas and get it delivered to the OH's place in the UK.

Sandy072

Bite is officially my new favorite lipstick formula - the luminous creme. I did get the remix set and LOVING that as well, so pigmented great colors. But I think the luminous creme formula is so flattering.. Pigmented without being too in your face, makes my lips look better, just love it. Can't believe how little attention bite gets on Specktra!!

claudestrawberr

Bite is officially my new favorite lipstick formula - the luminous creme. I did get the remix set and LOVING that as well, so pigmented great colors. But I think the luminous creme formula is so flattering.. Pigmented without being too in your face, makes my lips look better, just love it. Can't believe how little attention bite gets on Specktra!!
I love Bite too. Amazing formula and great shades.

I have a Pomegranate crayon, a lacquer (can't remember the name, but it's a neon coral), and a custom lipstick I had made while in NYC. Love all of them.

Vandekamp

It may be that women are not aware of it. I've been with Specktra for a year and I just discovered it yesterday. I am in love. I love their lipstick formula and I am normally a matte girl. BTW- These are great. Picked a few up yesterday.

Sandy072

It may be that women are not aware of it. I've been with Specktra for a year and I just discovered it yesterday. I am in love. I love their lipstick formula and I am normally a matte girl. BTW- These are great. Picked. Few up yesterday.
Ahhh. I managed to restrain myself from getting the glacé mini during the vib sale but I kind of wish I had! What colors did you get?

Latest posts