Bite Beauty

makeba

I purchased the matte lip pencil in grape today and I can't wait to use it. I thought it was similar to flat out fabulous but its not.

makeba

I wonder if grape is close to riri boy? Either way I dont have it. Ladies what lip pencil do you use for this color?

ChosenOne

I would love to try their lipsticks. They opened a store in NY not to long ago.
The lip lab! I went once and it was pretty awesome, though much smaller than I thought it would be. I made a nice fall/winter purple when I went, and now I'm itching to go back and make a perfect pinky coral for spring/summer!

makeba

Chosenone you gotta post a pic of you lipstick that you had made. I would love to see it. I saw a video on YouTube of a girl that had her made and it was awesome. It reminded me of the color punk couture

ChosenOne

Chosenone you gotta post a pic of you lipstick that you had made. I would love to see it. I saw a video on YouTube of a girl that had her made and it was awesome. It reminded me of the color punk couture
Happy to oblige!!

AND it's cherry scented/flavored. Yummy!!

cr8zy4MAC

I wonder if grape is close to riri boy? Either way I dont have it. Ladies what lip pencil do you use for this color?
You really should be fine without a lip liner. If you worry about it bleeding, you could always use a reverse liner, like Ozone by Urban Decay. You just simply draw right outside the lip line all the way around before putting on your lipstick. It's a wax pencil, so it creates a barrier so the lipstick won't bleed over the edge. Also, if you use the Bite Line and Define pencil (it's a lip primer), your lipstick will stay on better. I am not sure if you are aware or not, but their matte lip pencils are waterproof. :) Love, love, love!!!

cr8zy4MAC

The lip lab!  I went once and it was pretty awesome, though much smaller than I thought it would be.  I made a nice fall/winter purple when I went, and now I'm itching to go back and make a perfect pinky coral for spring/summer!
You lucky, lucky dog!!! I would love to be able to drop by there to make some lipstick. The problem is, I don't think I would ever want to leave. I really don't think I could behave myself at all!

cr8zy4MAC

Hi everyone, I have some swatches for you. Left to right the names are: Valencia, Dolcetto, strawberry, peach, honey, cocoa and currant
a1d0ac04_image.jpeg
In the second picture, from left to right: Vouvray, Fig Rose, Violet, Tannin, Rhubarb and Bouquet.
d1bf16a9_image.jpeg

Ajigglin

I'm not trying to love anything else they make because I've fallen for the cashmere lip creams and those bitches are damn near $30. I have 2 and I want the rest.

cr8zy4MAC

Can you image all the fun we could have, if we had a big Specktra event there? The poor staff at the Bite Lip Lab would be inundated! Hmm, maybe tour buses could be a way to go in a lot of major cities.

cr8zy4MAC

u have good taste i would wear all of those!!!
Thanks! I love them all very much!:eyelove:
I'm not trying to love anything else they make because I've fallen for the cashmere lip creams and those bitches are damn near $30. I have 2 and I want the rest.
I know how that goes! Once you get started, you're hooked! I was just checking the prices on a bus trip, train and regular airfare. Yikes!!! I wonder if it would be possible to buy some base colors (like white and clear). Then I could use those to tweak the colors I already have. That might be worth it. Just think of all the possibilities! I remember reading on their site that one of their LE shades last year (Lavender Pastille - I might have that name transposed) is a combination of 3/4 white mixed with 1/4 Violet. Well, I already have the Violet. Hmm ......

cr8zy4MAC

Here are a few more (messy sorry!) swatches. From left to right is Nutmeg. It is a liner. Then there is lychee balm, watermelon balm and the duo-ended mini lipsticks in
f2e889d7_image.jpeg
Lychee and Musk. When you are looking at the swatches, please notice the difference in the lychee lip balm and the lychee lipstick.
bf70abf0_image.jpeg

cr8zy4MAC

Sorry I am all over the place. I am having a little difficulty doing this on my iPhone! Please see my first few posts with the swatches. I added the second photo!. :)

ChosenOne

Can you image all the fun we could have, if we had a big Specktra event there? The poor staff at the Bite Lip Lab would be inundated! Hmm, maybe tour buses could be a way to go in a lot of major cities.
The only reason I was able to control myself is because it was not cheap! I think my lipstick cost $34, IIRC. That's why I don't plan on doing it often. I have my fall/winter shade I made, and I want to go back to make a spring/summer shade, and then I'll be done for a while. A Specktra event there would be awesome!!! It would be pretty hilarious though because it's literally about the width of a hallway. We would have to take turns going in, haha.

DILLIGAF

I bought the Agave lip mask and while I love the way that it makes my lips feel, the packaging is HORRIBLE. At first glance it's just a tube but it's the hardest tube I've ever tried to squeeze. That in combination with thickness of the product makes it difficult. I've heard of others trying to squeeze the tube and the crimped end opening up. They have to rethink the packaging for this product. What is the point of having a great lip treatment if you can't get it out the tube.

ChosenOne

I bought the Agave lip mask and while I love the way that it makes my lips feel, the packaging is HORRIBLE. At first glance it's just a tube but it's the hardest tube I've ever tried to squeeze. That in combination with thickness of the product makes it difficult. I've heard of others trying to squeeze the tube and the crimped end opening up. They have to rethink the packaging for this product. What is the point of having a great lip treatment if you can't get it out the tube.
I agree, the packaging needs some work. I ended up moving my lip mask from my bedroom (which is always the coldest room in my home, for some reason) to the bathroom and have actually had an easier time squeezing the product out of the tube since doing so. It's still not as easy as squeezing a tube of toothpaste, but it's much better. If you love the product (as I do), try moving it to one of the warmer areas of your home and see if it helps!

Latest posts