Bite Beauty

katred

Specktra Bestie
It looks absolutely beautiful on you
eyelove.gif

Is it similar to anything else you have?

Thank you! I have to say that it is unique in my collection. It's probably closest to Mac Up the Amp, but it's warmer/ pinker. I'll try to post a comparison of the two.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Luminous Creme lipsticks being discontinued

View attachment 51953

i was thinking this might happen. I'm guessing it'll be replaced with the more expensive version that was used for the monthly releases last year. They already have twelve built in permanent shades...

im hoping that any new colours are a bit more original. I adore their shades, but I find them all fairly easy to replicate (with a few exceptions). I'm also hoping the berry collection shades come back. They remain on the Sephora Canada website always listed as "out of stock".

Sabrunka

Yayyy a bumped thread! PS guys there's a live chat right now on the Sephora beauty boards (ends at 4pm EST) with the creator of Bite! So if you have any questions, go over there and ask away!

fur4elise

Yayyy a bumped thread! PS guys there's a live chat right now on the Sephora beauty boards (ends at 4pm EST) with the creator of Bite! So if you have any questions, go over there and ask away!

^^^^^Double yay! I wasn't sure about bumping coz of all the activity in the Sephora thread. Maybe peeps will post some swatches here. I missed the talk...doggone work getting in the way! lol!

I think I want a dozen of these.

^^^^^Serious Lippie Lust! I have not worn lipstick in forever...my wedding in Sept was the last time :( These make me wanna try again! I :heart: Kimchi, Gin Fizz, Dragonfruit, Eggplant, Gingersnap (sold out online). Going for colors I've never owned/purchased before. ;)

elegant-one

I guess I should have posted them here but I put pics of Sorbet in the Sephora thread. I got Sake today & I love it on.

fur4elise

I guess I should have posted them here but I put pics of Sorbet in the Sephora thread. I got Sake today & I love it on.

Yaaaaaay! It's all good! Your swatches look fantastic! Sake is now on my lust list! I am being good until Friday when I can swing by a B&M Sephora to swatch my heart out :D I tried on a bunch of dif brands & shades via the Virtual Artist Lip tool but the new Amuse Bouche were not available :( ! ~

I :heart: your posts!

elegant-one

Yaaaaaay! It's all good! Your swatches look fantastic! Sake is now on my lust list! I am being good until Friday when I can swing by a B&M Sephora to swatch my heart out :D I tried on a bunch of dif brands & shades via the Virtual Artist Lip tool but the new Amuse Bouche were not available :( ! ~

I :heart: your posts!

Aww, thank you hun!!! That means a lot to me :sunshine::five::heart: I'm going to Sephora this weekend to check them out. I'll post pics of Sake tomorrow first thing.

DILLIGAF

If this formula is better than the last one I will be willing to try at least 5 of these. I'm starting with Tannin. I loved that color in the other formula but I found it too soft and slippy. I can find my way to a Sephora tomorrow. I already have 6 in my Sephora wishlist.

fur4elise

Bite_Swatches.jpg

Top - Dragonfruit, L-R - Eggplant, Sweet Cream, Sake, Sangria

Turns out Sephora has
only about 8 colors out for their current promotions. All the rest of the colors will be launched on Mar 25th. :( However, a very nice MUA went into the back and pulled out all the stock, ironically missing Sorbet :( :(

I did not have the heart to make her open every color on my list, hence only 5 swatches. I purchased Sweet Cream & Dragonfruit. :) Let the lippie games begin!

Last edited:

katred

Specktra Bestie
Thanks for the swatches! Interesting that the shades are being phased in that way. I wonder what the strategy is.

Latest posts