The all new shop your stash challenge!

JennsJewelz

Lou, sounds like we balance each other's collections pretty well! :p

Bis,I can't believe I haven't thought of using ML with Ego!! I think I'm going to have to try that today :) Yogurt and Quarry is one of my favourite soft spring looks - it just brightens up the eye area and gives a touch of colour! Nocturnelle was a good pairing - Noir Plum may be as well! :) It's also pretty with grays. :)

JennsJewelz

K, here's my look for today!

EYES: Lauren Luke Smokey Classics palette (Antique Pewter on lid, Cashmere Cream as highlight, Twilight Ash smudged along lashline and a touch in the outer corner), Diorshow Waterproof Mascara

CHEEKS: Dainty Mineralized Blush, By Candlelight MSF

LIPS: Clinique Buttershine Lipstick in Pink-A-Boo, MAC l/g in Fab Fun

Really pretty spring look, very natural but fresh-looking! It goes well with my new haircut :) I forgot how much I love my Lauren Luke palettes - she the Youtube phenomenon that truly got me hooked on cosmetics, although I've always loved makeup! :) I'll have to use the purple palette tomorrow when my parents come to visit....

Have an awesome day, everyone!

P.S. What's this... Day 3 of our stash challenge? I think so! :) We should be counting!

LMD84

K, here's my look for today!

EYES: Lauren Luke Smokey Classics palette (Antique Pewter on lid, Cashmere Cream as highlight, Twilight Ash smudged along lashline and a touch in the outer corner), Diorshow Waterproof Mascara

CHEEKS: Dainty Mineralized Blush, By Candlelight MSF

LIPS: Clinique Buttershine Lipstick in Pink-A-Boo, MAC l/g in Fab Fun

Really pretty spring look, very natural but fresh-looking! It goes well with my new haircut :) I forgot how much I love my Lauren Luke palettes - she the Youtube phenomenon that truly got me hooked on cosmetics, although I've always loved makeup! :) I'll have to use the purple palette tomorrow when my parents come to visit....

Have an awesome day, everyone!

P.S. What's this... Day 3 of our stash challenge? I think so! :) We should be counting!
you look lovely jen! and your hair is nice too! hee hee! :) and yes we should start to count what day we are on!! see how long we can go without using the same product! lol!

angi

Oooh, I'm loving the spring looks and ideas for combos. Very pretty!

Today I grabbed randomly at a palette and landed on Heatherette Trio 1, used Pollen with this on the inner 3rd of the lid to keep it looking light.

ElvenEyes

Well, I don't have old stuff to use up, but I have lots of new stuff to get through so may I hop in on this with trying out all my new products I have gathered over the past few months? I've been hauling like there is no tomorrow!

Today I kept it simple as I spent the day inside doing things.

Face~Clinique Tinted Moisturizer in 1, Illamasque blush in Nymph, Maybelline Dream Mousse Powder in Light

Lips~C Dior Addict in Sugar and later Clinique Chubby stick in Chunky Cherry

No eye makeup as I have a bite on my lid healing up!

LMD84

Well, I don't have old stuff to use up, but I have lots of new stuff to get through so may I hop in on this with trying out all my new products I have gathered over the past few months? I've been hauling like there is no tomorrow!

Today I kept it simple as I spent the day inside doing things.

Face~Clinique Tinted Moisturizer in 1, Illamasque blush in Nymph, Maybelline Dream Mousse Powder in Light

Lips~C Dior Addict in Sugar and later Clinique Chubby stick in Chunky Cherry

No eye makeup as I have a bite on my lid healing up!
oh yes Debi you can totally do it with the products you have recently bought! we're all just trying to break the cycle of using your old favourites and your go to products! and yay for the chubby stick!!

JennsJewelz

Accidentally posted this in the old thread - meant it for here, though! :)

EYES: Ego on lid, Dalliance as highlight, Green Smoke in the outer corner and crease, Lancome Artline, Black Swan pg/l to tightline, Revlon Grow Luscious Waterproof Mascara

CHEEKS: Mighty Aphrodite, By Candlelight MSF

LIPS: Innocence, Beware and Devishly Stylish lippies from Venomous Villains

I have yet to use an eyeshadow or lippie twice - Day 4! :)

ir

These pics have been taken 5 hours later, and everything is still going strong! :)

EDIT: P.S. I also switched up my mani to an old fave - Sephora OPI's Non Fat Soy Half Caff :) Great peachy nude!

ElvenEyes

Cute look, Jen!

Today I went simple while wait out this eye thing. Estee Lauder Foundation, MAC MSF in light, Christian Dior blush in A Touch of Blush, MAC Hue lipstick w/ Clinique Superbalm lip moisturizing gloss in Currant! Very soft and feminine look. My nails are starting to chip, so off to try one of my new Zoya ones. And wearing Flowerbomb perfume...one of my new favourites!

LMD84

Jen you look beautiful! i need to start taking pictures of my looks. especially now we have lighter mornings! i shall try and do that on wednesday. i wont be wearing make up tomorrow because it's my day off. and i finally used the last 2 crushed metals! so now i shall move onto normal piggies from wednesday. i also broke out trimming talk lipstick which i haven't worn in a year! really nice!

angi

^ ooh, that's a pretty look Jen, and Lou, I look forward to seeing lots of colourful pictures and getting much inspiration for when I finally hit my pigment stash!

Yesterday I selected another random palette - this time Amazon. I used the pink in it for the first time - and it goes coral on me, which is a colour that I hate - but I made it work. Progress!

Today, because it's work I've gone for a quick look with springtime skipper and satin taupe.

ElvenEyes

Well, no eye makeup still. You can see my swollen eyelid in the photo and that is better than it was this morning. Not sure what is going on. Anyhow, keeping it fun, still!

Face: Clinique Tinted Moisturizer in 1, MAC MoistureCover Concealer NW15, Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Light, Illamasque Powder Blush in Urequited.

Lips:MAC Pink Plaid, MAC Cremesheen in Right Image.

Nails: Zoya in Happi

LMD84

Debi you look great! i love your nails! such a lovely colour. and i hope your eye is sorted soon, although if you'd not have mentioned it i doubt that people would instantly notice it. :)

^ ooh, that's a pretty look Jen, and Lou, I look forward to seeing lots of colourful pictures and getting much inspiration for when I finally hit my pigment stash!

Yesterday I selected another random palette - this time Amazon. I used the pink in it for the first time - and it goes coral on me, which is a colour that I hate - but I made it work. Progress!

Today, because it's work I've gone for a quick look with springtime skipper and satin taupe.
awesome stuff for making it work! and i am jealous that you have springtime skipper! i need that green in my life!

JennsJewelz

Thanks for all the love, ladies! :) Debi, I love Pink Plaid on you, and that nail colour is TO DIE FOR! Gah, one day it will be mine!!!!

Here's Day 5 of my challenge - I went for peachy corals today with a touch of green, inspired from the Tartan Tale Holiday collection face charts! :)

EYES: Follow Your Fantasy (lid), Feline Kohl (tightlinging), Undercurrent pg/l (smudged along lower lashline), Lancome Definicils Mascara

CHEEKS: Marine Life

LIPS: Cut a Caper l/s, Fashion Fanatic Plushglass (from Quite Cute! :))

Lol, this sort of looks like a Picasso altogether, but there you have it! Soft and spring-like again, but with a little touch of unexpected colour and placement! It's a fun look to wear - I got lots of compliments on it today! :)

On another note, I think I need to re-create my list of products and create a checklist to mark off what I use each day! I don't know if it's the teacher in me or the OCD or both that are pushing me to do this... lol!

LMD84

jen i am so jealous! do you ever look bad?! lol! once again you look beautiful. and cut a caper was made for you! absolutely stunning! and making a list is a good idea. luckily the way i am using my pigments means that i take one from each side of my collection. otherwise i'd end up wearing the same types of colour each day because i have them stacked in colour gradient. so as long as i remember what i wore the previous day i am all set!

JennsJewelz

jen i am so jealous! do you ever look bad?! lol! once again you look beautiful. and cut a caper was made for you! absolutely stunning! and making a list is a good idea. luckily the way i am using my pigments means that i take one from each side of my collection. otherwise i'd end up wearing the same types of colour each day because i have them stacked in colour gradient. so as long as i remember what i wore the previous day i am all set!
LMAO, you're too sweet!!! I have bad hair days almost every day - just knotted back out of my face for working w/ kiddies. And it takes a lot of work to look like this! :p I have a good memory, so I'm OK for now, but I think this checklist idea is now stuck in my brain and I won't be satisfied until I've done it. Maybe I'll wait until I'm done my papers to write it, though :p

angi

awesome stuff for making it work! and i am jealous that you have springtime skipper! i need that green in my life!

Lol. Not to try and enable you, but I know you love greens and you absolutely need it in your life! It's a better, softer, more pigmented juxt. It's a very subtle green and falls in with Golden Olive and Night light as one of my favouritist greens ever. It's not completely unique, but it's so easy to work with!

Day 6 of the challenge and today I'm wearing retrospeck and greensmoke. I think I'd like to wear a look from the stowaways quad tomorrow, but have always struggled to put together a cohesive combination from this one. Any ideas?

whatzoedid

LOVE this idea! I always feel guilty when I look at all my make-up and think crap I NEVER use this, and my boyfriend always go through my collection moaning that I waste my money.
I'm going to try this, starting from tomorrow...I doubt I'll last long!

JennsJewelz

Angi, that look sounds really pretty! Sorry, I don't know the Stowaways Quad, so I can't help you there! :S Whatzoeddid, please come join us! It's lots of fun - and not really about lasting but about giving love to some of your long-lost faves! :)

Day 6! :)

EYES: Malt (lid), Haux (outer 1/2 and crease), Coquette (Brows, along outer half of upper and lower lashline, deepening the crease), Orb (highlight, inner corner and inner lower lashline), Feline Kohl (top outer half tightline) Lancome Definicils Mascara

CHEEKS: Benetint

LIPS: Benetint, Victoria Jackson l/g in Foothill Ranch

Another softer look for me today - I'm wearing a bright red dress, so I decided to keep my makeup pretty minimal and natural looking! :) So far, no eyeshadows, lippies or cheek products have been used twice! I'm going to run out of cheek products in the next few days though lol! Those I'll have to recycle, along with my mascaras! :p

Latest posts