Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm SPF 35/pa+++ Discussion

Discuss MAC's newest Prep + Prime product, Beauty Balm, here. Releasing in July distribution appears limited in the US to online only. A new take on a all-over face primer, I'm intrigued! Have any of you MAC artists or "in the know" industry people had a chance to work with this yet?

Support Specktra by becoming a premium member!
    http://www.specktra.net/payments.php

Too bad that it has only SPF 35....I need SPF 50 for my very light and sensitive skin.

Otherwise I would really like to test it!
    #TeamBuyAllTheThingsThatILove

well i won't get excited if it is US only! but thanks for the info guys!

[quote name="LMD84" url="/forum/thread/174587/prep-prime-bb-beauty-balm-spf-35-pa-discussion#post_2105594"] well i won't get excited if it is US only! but thanks for the info guys! &#58
    [/quote] Ditto.
    NC42/Black hair/Dark brown eyes

Quote Originally Posted by LMD84 View Post
    well i won't get excited if it is US only! but thanks for the info guys!
    Hey Lou, I think my wording wasn't clear I said "in the US" it is limited to online only. There is an international release date sometime in July so I am fully assuming it will be available to internationally (excluding Asia).

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    Hey Lou, I think my wording wasn't clear I said "in the US" it is limited to online only. There is an international release date sometime in July so I am fully assuming it will be available to internationally (excluding Asia).
    oh dear! can you tell i'm at work while on here?! well i can now get a little excited! hee hee!

Quote Originally Posted by LMD84 View Post

It sounds promising.

Quote Originally Posted by Monsy View Post
    It sounds promising.
    it does! it's something i am interested in anyways but as always i shall wait for reviews!

I dont like SPF that is so high in primers or any makeup but everything else sounds good. And i will be running out of my primer, and would like to try something new.

this is a really nice product actually. it was asia exclusive for awhile that is why it said excluding asia cause they already carry it lol. its nice for skin tones. i will say if you are darker like nw45 on up u really need to work into your skin because it is tinted it looks funny unless u blend it in. it it nice looks though it can be worn on its own really cause it color has a nice pay off. i believe it also brightens the skin if i remember from training correctly.
    im just a boy who loves makeup

Thank you so much paparazziboy for all the info!!! This product sounds very nice. I might try it
    My sale with lowered prices! http://www.specktra.net/t/180072/mac-sale-lots-of-brushes-including-131-and-165-flamingo-pink-pigeon-fixed-on-drama-sushi-kiss-sounds-like-noise

Thank you for the information paparazziboy!!! This sounds like something I would like to try.

Quote Originally Posted by paparazziboy View Post
    this is a really nice product actually. it was asia exclusive for awhile that is why it said excluding asia cause they already carry it lol. its nice for skin tones. i will say if you are darker like nw45 on up u really need to work into your skin because it is tinted it looks funny unless u blend it in. it it nice looks though it can be worn on its own really cause it color has a nice pay off. i believe it also brightens the skin if i remember from training correctly.
    cool! i have something quite similar from philosophy so perhaps it is like that

Hmmm sounds interesting, the last MAC primer I used I absolutely HATED, I think it was the one for drier skin...(?) Awful. Hopefully this one will be heaps better.

This sounds interesting, but I can skip. Unless it's absolutely stellar.
    NW15//Music Addict//Team Insomnia//Team Purple//Team Gray

Sounds interesting. Don't know if it's for me but it definitely sounds interesting
    Eyes lined...lips glossed
    NARS blush junkie

This sounds interesting. I don't know if I want to get this one for my skintone.
    Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/FabDiva20
    Blog: http://www.fabdiva20.com
    Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/FabDiva20

Going on an alluring adventure with MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection while I can be playful with MAC Playful Collection!

I am so excited about this. As a fan of Asian beauty lines I have been curious to try a bb. Can't wait for this one. So far I love everything I have in the P+P line.
    April

Looking for MAC Rocker Lipstick and Hyper Real Foundation in NW 100

I love my Skin79 BB Creams, so I am very interested in this. Traditional Asian BB Creams are "blemish balms" and are suppose to be moisturizing, protects the skin from the sun, brightens/whitens and some improve wrinkles.

i think i have seen this before but im not too sure.. ive seen so many BBs lately.. not tried one yet though..

Quote Originally Posted by Babylard View Post
    sounds freaking awesome to me! lets hope the mac one is the same!

I'm liking the sound of this

I've been curious about BB's too. Just not sure if they are for me? Or what they even do?
    Starting to hunt for Blazing Haute. This will be the first blush I've ever hit pan on.

Quote Originally Posted by Prettypackages View Post
    I've been curious about BB's too. Just not sure if they are for me? Or what they even do?
    I too have been curious about BB creams. I heard they're kind of like tinted moisturizers but I can't be sure I have yet to test one myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgeous View Post
    I too have been curious about BB creams. I heard they're kind of like tinted moisturizers but I can't be sure I have yet to test one myself.
    yeah this is pretty much what i thought they are! i guess we shall see in time

It is limited to online right now, they are testing it to see how it does, whether they want to distribute it on-counter.
    It DOES increase moisturization in the skin as well as decreasing the appearance of shine on the skin. The artists that tried it on RAVED about it that it really smoothed out the skin texture.

Quote Originally Posted by CM86 View Post
    It is limited to online right now, they are testing it to see how it does, whether they want to distribute it on-counter.
    It DOES increase moisturization in the skin as well as decreasing the appearance of shine on the skin. The artists that tried it on RAVED about it that it really smoothed out the skin texture.
    yeah i shall be purchasing this then when it comes out in the uk!

I'm totally oBBsessed about BB creams so I'll be definitely getting MAC BB to enrich my collection Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanState View Post
    I'm totally oBBsessed about BB creams so I'll be definitely getting MAC BB to enrich my collection Can't wait!
    i can't believe i hadn't heard of them before! lol!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast