Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm SPF 35/pa+++ Discussion

BeckyBenett

i think i have seen this before but im not too sure.. ive seen so many BBs lately.. not tried one yet though..

Gorgeous

I'm liking the sound of this
heart.gif

LMD84

I too have been curious about BB creams. I heard they're kind of like tinted moisturizers but I can't be sure I have yet to test one myself.
yeah this is pretty much what i thought they are! :) i guess we shall see in time :)

CM86

It is limited to online right now, they are testing it to see how it does, whether they want to distribute it on-counter.
It DOES increase moisturization in the skin as well as decreasing the appearance of shine on the skin. The artists that tried it on RAVED about it that it really smoothed out the skin texture.

LMD84

It is limited to online right now, they are testing it to see how it does, whether they want to distribute it on-counter.
It DOES increase moisturization in the skin as well as decreasing the appearance of shine on the skin. The artists that tried it on RAVED about it that it really smoothed out the skin texture.
yeah i shall be purchasing this then when it comes out in the uk! :)

Babylard

^ I love bb creams :D Just make sure you wash it off at night like any other foundation. It does have some make up stuff in it since it has some coverage. I think they do offer more skin benefits than your average tinted moisturizer. I loath tans and it is so sunny in the summertime. I owe it to bb creams to help fight against the sun!

LMD84

oh yeah! i wash my face each night with purity cleanser! that stuff is awesome at taking everything off!

Babylard

I use Costco Kirkland brand wipes (like MAC wipes) to initially wipe everything off. Then I use Lush Coal Face (sometimes I also use an oil cleanser before Coal Face). I am SO acne-prone, but this has been working great for me! I like BB Cream + Prolongwear Concealer and some BB powder (spf powder same line as BB creams) or mineral powder to set.

UrbanState

i can't believe i hadn't heard of them before! lol!
I first heard of them in September / October 2010 and now I have around 30 different kinds ... I'm addicted LOL
I've reviewed ca 15 on my blog already, 15 more to go ...
*and* yesterday I found out that Sephora has started to carry them too! Looks like the BB love has started to spread around ... :D Can't wait for MAC BB!

LMD84

I first heard of them in September / October 2010 and now I have around 30 different kinds ... I'm addicted LOL I've reviewed ca 15 on my blog already, 15 more to go ...
*and* yesterday I found out that Sephora has started to carry them too! Looks like the BB love has started to spread around ... :D Can't wait for MAC BB!
wow your reviews are great! very in depth and i love that you do them in multiple languages! :) thanks!

UrbanState

Thanks so much - I'm glad you enjoyed them! I still need to translate some of them into English, but this should be done soon :)

nunu

[quote name="LMD84" url="/forum/thread/174587/prep-prime-bb-beauty-balm-spf-35-pa-discussion#post_2108073"]

i can't believe i hadn't heard of them before! lol!

[/quote] Me too!

Latest posts