What was the last movie you watched?

LMD84

What is the last movie you watched? Be it in the cinema or at home!
smiles.gif

I watched a French movie called Taxi last night which was a pretty silly and funny action movie about bank robbers. I really enjoyed it! I believe that the Americans have done a re-make of this movie for those of you who don't like reading sub-titles! :)

And on Sunday I have bought tickets to see Scream 4! I get so freaked out though so I bet I end up screaming in the cinema! lol!

ElvenEyes

In the theatre we recently saw Red Riding Hood, which I loved! We don't go very often as it has become so expensive, but I knew a bunch of people on my FB would be chatting it up and give it away so I went the day after it opened on a whim. Just grabbed the phone, checked the times, grabbed hubby, purse and water and we zoomed over just in time!

A few nights ago we finally got around to watching Narnia; The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. Some parts good, some okay, some so sad. I literally cried at the end (yay, PMS!). I have a very strong feeling there will be no more Narnia movies. But someone showed me a special on the making of the Hobbit and the 1st day of shooting and that cheered me up completely!

This morning I lay in bed like a slug and watched Stargate. I seem to like everything but gore and horror! Well, some gore is okay, just not thriller movies. They remind me too much of the news these days, which is pretty sick.

Lou~I love foreign films. My favourites are: Indochine, Babette's Feast, Raise the Red Lantern, etc. Hubby hates them! I also have a french Madame Bovary which is excellently done.

LMD84

In the theatre we recently saw Red Riding Hood, which I loved! We don't go very often as it has become so expensive, but I knew a bunch of people on my FB would be chatting it up and give it away so I went the day after it opened on a whim. Just grabbed the phone, checked the times, grabbed hubby, purse and water and we zoomed over just in time!

A few nights ago we finally got around to watching Narnia; The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. Some parts good, some okay, some so sad. I literally cried at the end (yay, PMS!). I have a very strong feeling there will be no more Narnia movies. But someone showed me a special on the making of the Hobbit and the 1st day of shooting and that cheered me up completely!

This morning I lay in bed like a slug and watched Stargate. I seem to like everything but gore and horror! Well, some gore is okay, just not thriller movies. They remind me too much of the news these days, which is pretty sick.

Lou~I love foreign films. My favourites are: Indochine, Babette's Feast, Raise the Red Lantern, etc. Hubby hates them! I also have a french Madame Bovary which is excellently done.
awesome!! i haven't seen those so i shall have a look into them! i like watching films in different languages because i like hearing how the words sound and such. some of my friends hate them because they can't be bothered to read the sub titles! they have missed out!

ShesAFoxyLady

Last film we rented was 'monsters' last week - it was utter crap, really boring with a terrible (i.e. practically non-existent) storyline, basically one of the worst films I've ever watched and it really was a chore to watch till the end - definately do not recommend!

but the last movie we saw at the cinema was 'the adjustment bureau' and that was pretty good
thmbup.gif

We want to see 'source code' next - it looks right up my street on the trailer!

LMD84

Scott Pilgrim vs the world. Loved it!
oh i watched this and i wasn't sure if i liked it or not to be honest! it was quite random (which is not a bad thing) however i didn't like the cast! i won't say the word i used to describe them but i wasn't into the actors at all!!

nunu

I watched Ghost last night for the first time! I've been wanting to see it for ages and I finaly did. I enjoyed it.

luckyme

I saw the Lincoln Lawyer last week and is was pretty good. The movie was mostly what I expected but there were alot of tists and turns throughout. Plus Matthew McConaughey was bonus eye candy. He really did do a good job.

LMD84

I saw the Lincoln Lawyer last week and is was pretty good. The movie was mostly what I expected but there were alot of tists and turns throughout. Plus Matthew McConaughey was bonus eye candy. He really did do a good job.
oh yeah, he is very nice! i havent heard of this movie so i shall have to look it up!

at work today we watched the fantastic mr fox because it was quiet. this movie is brilliant!

LMD84

Red was awesome! Funny, romantic, with lots of action!
awesome! i need to get it watched!

i just got back from seeing scream 4 and freaking loved it! nick wasn't impressed with the start but i enjoyed it all the way through! :) still scared me though!

ElvenEyes

Watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows, part 1 and The King's Speech. Both good, but the latter was excellent!

LMD84

i watched an old 80's movie called 48 hours. it was a chssey cop movie which i enjoyed - i did laugh at the soundtrack though - lots of keyboard music! hee hee!

ElvenEyes

i watched an old 80's movie called 48 hours. it was a chssey cop movie which i enjoyed - i did laugh at the soundtrack though - lots of keyboard music! hee hee!
lol This officially makes me feel ancient. An old 80's movie. That is when I was graduating for my 1st degree! And yes, we have wonderful cheesy movies with funky music that went along with big hair and bright bold makeup. I think most watched it for Nick Nolte, who was considered quite hot back then!

:::limps away from computer with her cane:::

LMD84

lol This officially makes me feel ancient. An old 80's movie. That is when I was graduating for my 1st degree! And yes, we have wonderful cheesy movies with funky music that went along with big hair and bright bold makeup. I think most watched it for Nick Nolte, who was considered quite hot back then!

:::limps away from computer with her cane:::
lol! i am sorry Debi! perhaps i should use the term retro rather than old?! but it's only retro to me because I was born in 1984! :)

MzzRach

The last film I saw in the cinema was Limitless. It was pretty good! I am going to see Hanna this weekend, and I also really want to see Insidious, but I may wait for DVD for that one.

Lou - I love Beauty and the Beast - one of the best Disney films ever.

LMD84

The last film I saw in the cinema was Limitless. It was pretty good! I am going to see Hanna this weekend, and I also really want to see Insidious, but I may wait for DVD for that one.

Lou - I love Beauty and the Beast - one of the best Disney films ever.

it really is one of the best! i also love the lion king and i think disney are rbinging that out on blu ray this year - i'll totally be buying it!!

i think the next movie i see at the cinema will be pirates of the carrebean 4 - nothing else is interesting me at the moment.

Latest posts