UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

rockin

Typical - the UD Moondust palette is up, and I go away on Saturday so it wouldn't arrive before we go :( I hope this one sticks around so I can buy it when I return.

rockin

Just came to here to say this! hope you managed to snag the UD moondust palette :)

I did :) I got it from Debenhams.

I looked on the Urban Decay website a few days ago and I saw some new individual Moondust eyeshadows on there - 8 of them, I believe, but where the price should be it said N/A, so I assumed they would be coming soon. However, when I looked again yesterday they had completely disappeared from the site! I see Temptalia has reviewed them, and they are available on the Urbandecay.com site.

Didn't Bangin' Brilliant also include eyeshadows? Do you think they will put those up soon?

rockin

I've spoken to Urban Decay. Apparently those Moondust eyeshadows were due to be released here soon, but the date has been pushed back, which is why they have been removed from the website.

mushroomteagirl

I did :) I got it from Debenhams.

I looked on the Urban Decay website a few days ago and I saw some new individual Moondust eyeshadows on there - 8 of them, I believe, but where the price should be it said N/A, so I assumed they would be coming soon. However, when I looked again yesterday they had completely disappeared from the site! I see Temptalia has reviewed them, and they are available on the Urbandecay.com site.

Didn't Bangin' Brilliant also include eyeshadows? Do you think they will put those up soon?

The eyeshadows and mini blushes are up now I just got the email.

I have been wearing mattes for a while now but the moondust palette has got me excited for a bit of sparkle again. I can't wait for the other new ones to be released so thank you for the information :) I wish we got the US exclusive shades that were released a few months ago too, same with the blushes :( .The blushes are some of my favourites especially rapture.

rockin

I see the Bangin' Brilliant eyeshadows have just unceremoniously been popped in with the regular eyeshadows, rather than being given a What's New section of their own. They have the Cherry Topped and Nice Energy eyeshadows, which none of the bloggers seemed to have. Not sure why they didn't get those.

I've ordered those two, just in case it's because they are not permanent like the others, but anything else I want I will get from Debenhams or House Of Fraser later, since there's no great rush to buy them. That way I can get points from the shop and points on my credit card. I wish they had issued the new eyeshadows in pan form as well, though.

rockin

Star Trek is up, and yes, we do have the powders and the pressed pigments. I've just put my order in :)

It wasn't up as a collection when I spotted the powders.

The funny thing is, when I spoke to MAC on Monday, they said they had no information about the Star Trek Collection and did not know when it was coming or whether the powders or pressed pigments would be with it. They are clearly liars.

Last edited:

Marsha Pomells

Star Trek is up, and yes, we do have the powders and the pressed pigments. I've just put my order in :)

It wasn't up as a collection when I spotted the powders.

The funny thing is, when I spoke to MAC on Monday, they said they had no information about the Star Trek Collection and did not know when it was coming or whether the powders or pressed pigments would be with it. They are clearly liars.

Saw them, chucked everything that I wanted in my basket (hoping that they'll be there tomorrow morning). Plus I got an rsvp for Wednesday, might pick up some more bits.

rockin

It's A Strike is up, too. An expensive day for me, with both collections at once. I'm leaving a few things to get in Debs or HoF later, but making sure I get the important items now.

kirstw91

Just seen on Twitter

Ariana Grande 2 is expected online and all UK MAC locations on 8/9

thank you! I haven't even got the first one yet, I am way behind haha. I might wait until the christmas giftset come out, they normally do a VG one.

Latest posts