UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

Joni

The brush sets look beautiful but I'd worry about them being of the same quality as regular MAC brushes. The only things catching my eye from this collection was the neutral eye bag and the viva glam lipstick/gloss set.I went crazy on the Guo Pei collection so I'm trying to be good and resist

rockin

Just got the email through from MAC, advertising the new collection. As usual, after the most-wanted product has already sold out.

Anitacska

I just ordered the Vice 4 palette from Debenhams
I think I'll hold out until next Thursday and get it from Debenhams in Guildford, they have a counter there and I have some vouchers. Wish you could use those online. Hope the Spectrum palette will be out soon too.

Anitacska

I'm hoping to go to Guildford on Thursday so I can pick up OD from HoF. They tend to have more stock than Bentalls in Kingston and/or less people interested in Mac in Guildford.

jadiepyne

me too!! So annoyed as it was the only thing that I wanted!! Ended up getting SoG and 2 lipsticks to make myself feel better.... now im stalking other websites waiting for it to be released! x

rockin

I'm hoping to go to Guildford on Thursday so I can pick up OD from HoF. They tend to have more stock than Bentalls in Kingston and/or less people interested in Mac in Guildford.
We have HoF in Maidstone, but they don't have a MAC counter, unfortunately, so I'm stuck with stalking the web. There's only a bus to Bluewater one day a week here, unless I take a bus to Chatham then another from there to Bluewater, and the earliest I could get there is probably around midday, so I'd most likely miss out there, too. There's Fenwick in Tunbridge Wells, I believe, but again that's a long bus ride away.

Anitacska

We have HoF in Maidstone, but they don't have a MAC counter, unfortunately, so I'm stuck with stalking the web. There's only a bus to Bluewater one day a week here, unless I take a bus to Chatham then another from there to Bluewater, and the earliest I could get there is probably around midday, so I'd most likely miss out there, too. There's Fenwick in Tunbridge Wells, I believe, but again that's a long bus ride away.
I could try and pick up one or two extra ones and if people miss out online, I'd be happy to sell them on (no profit obviously, just pay for postage from me to you). Let me know if you're interested.

raych1984

I could try and pick up one or two extra ones and if people miss out online, I'd be happy to sell them on (no profit obviously, just pay for postage from me to you). Let me know if you're interested. 
Me too. I'd be happy to help out. I'm in Birmingham where there are 3 MAC counters.

rockin

Thank you, Anita, I might take you up on that if it doesn't appear online before then. I'm fairly confident that anything else I want from the collection will be on Debenhams or HoF long enough for me to get them - it's just OD that is looking like it'll be a problem.

beautycool

Hi I'm not sure when it's out in stores I thought it was next Thursday I cannot get to a mac but wanted oh darling but did I read properly it's 26.50 ?

Latest posts