UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

jennyap

Only one SA on my counter, poor thing. Said they had a queue waiting when they opened and virtually all she'd sold was the EDSFs. But they still had some left, so I got 2 OD, 1 SOG - PM me :) ETA both OD spoken for, still 1 SOG up for grabs

rockin

Is Tonight's The Night a MAC online or MAC store exclusive? I see it wasn't listed on Debenhams' site.

Ode

Is Tonight's The Night a MAC online or MAC store exclusive?  I see it wasn't listed on Debenhams' site.
I was looking for that too, I ordered it from Selfridges it's on there at the moment! Edit: didn't answer the question! I don't think it was exclusive to Mac.

rockin

Edit: didn't answer the question! I don't think it was exclusive to Mac.
Thank you. I hope it's not just Selfridges that are getting it, as I hate having to pay their postage charge when other sites don't charge.

Just had DPD deliver a parcel - my order from urbandecay.com has arrived :)

rockin

I'm not having much luck - Boots sent me the wrong thing yesterday, plus the Chanel blush I did order absolutely reeked of rose which gave me a headache, now my Urban Decay palette has arrived with one of the colours smashed :(

Ode

[@]rockin[/@] I forgot to say, when I last checked John Lewis had 6 left of Tonight's The Night! They've started charging for instore collection too grrrr!!

jennyap

@rockin I forgot to say, when I last checked John Lewis had 6 left of Tonight's The Night! They've started charging for instore collection too grrrr!!
What? How ridiculous. Can't imagine that will be very popular, when other companies that offer in-store collection invariably don't charge.

Ode

Insane isn't it?! Free store collection for orders over £30! This must have been done recently because I remember buying 1 lipstick from Wash and Dry and using free collection to store. Boots used to do it too, glad they've seen the error of their ways!!

NiaEveral

I just settled with getting ER and DS. Would of got a highlighter from the MOTN collection but it too much hassle for me to be bothered to chase it up right. This is despite me having the morning off lol.

I'll just treat myself to the BECCA or ABH dupe. Or maybe NARS Albatross, I've been meaning to get that for the longest.

rockin

Sorry ladies, I literally got the last OD at HoF, sorry, I couldn't help anyone.
ssad.gif
Thanks for trying :)

MakeMeUp79

I am in Reading. Shaftesbury of gold is still available for now. Anyone missed out message me Damn auto correct Shaft of gold lol

Anitacska

I bought Tonight's the night and two more shadows from Mac directly, but haven't even swatched them. They look very pretty and the SA in HoF was wearing the purple one, so gorgeous! ETA: Just remembered, they only had 4 of them in the display, but can't remember if TNT was there or not.

rockin

If you want Please Me, Moon Is Blue, Nightmoth or Black Swan, then they are up on HoF, but they are the only colours of those particular items up so far, and I've been watching for nearly 3/4 of an hour. The skinfinish is the only thing showing 'more colours' but both colours are sold out - I never did see the 'add to bag' button lit up. Sometimes it shows me just one of the colours, and sometimes both when I refresh, but no stock. It's a bit of a shambles, if you ask me.

mushroomteagirl

I just settled with getting ER and DS. Would of got a highlighter from the MOTN collection but it too much hassle for me to be bothered to chase it up right. This is despite me having the morning off lol.

I'll just treat myself to the BECCA or ABH dupe. Or maybe NARS Albatross, I've been meaning to get that for the longest.
I have the ABH one in Starlight and it's quite nice but i'm not sure it's worth £28. It's the only thing i own from ABH as their whole marketing schtick puts me right off.

I have seen So Hollywood swatched next to OD a few times by different people on instagram and it's very hard to see any difference at all. I bet it would look beautiful on you.

I am excited for when Becca bring out pearl in the pressed version next year
drools.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Anitacska

I bought Tonight's the night and two more shadows from Mac directly, but haven't even swatched them. They look very pretty and the SA in HoF was wearing the purple one, so gorgeous!

ETA: Just remembered, they only had 4 of them in the display, but can't remember if TNT was there or not.
They are all really lovely apart from the gold one which is quite weak and a lot drier feeling. I was really impressed with the other 4 much better than i was expecting.

I was after some more travel sized brushes so i picked up the brush sets this year and i wish i hadn't as the quality is appalling, the hairs aren't even straight on a lot of them and some are even looped back in to the ferrule. The dark haired brushes also bleed quite a bit when washed. They have also shed and had broken hairs already
th_rolleye0014.gif

I know they are not supposed to be the quality of the full sized as they are machine made but I have had one set of them before when they had clear with silver glitter handles and they are so so much better.

Latest posts