UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

rockin

I've just had an email from Models Own, which might be of interest to some of you. Online, and in their Bottle shops, they are selling everything half price from Friday 27th to Monday 30th November (Black Friday to Cyber Monday)

mushroomteagirl

Hmmm not sure how i feel about this new site design but it's early days yet!

I managed to snag the Gwen Stefani palette when it was released on the UD website and it arrived today. I never even got a mail to say it dispatched and was on it's way...

Anyhow it really is a beautiful thing, packaging wise, though it's more compact than i thought it would be. I've had a swatch and i find the shimmer colours are a little dry compared to normal UD standards but still have decent enough payoff for the most part. All the mattes are fabulous. If any of you were interested in getting it i think it's definitely worth having.

It also came with samples of 4 of the Gwen lipsticks which are due out sometime early next year so i'm very interested to try those though i'll have to apply with a lip brush. I hope they are as good as the regular revolution lippies.

rockin

20% off of "every single thing" at ASOS, using the code CYBER. Ends 8am Tuesday.

If you're not signed up to get NARS emails, do so. Apparently they are going to be sending out exclusive codes for 20% off.

Last edited:

rockin

At esteelauder.co.uk, they have the Makeup Artist Collection on offer. It's the one that is supposedly worth over £290, but you can get it for £54 when you buy perfume. For Black Friday, you can get it with no additional purchase when you use offer code: BBFLASH

Free delivery as well.

kirstw91

It's not being released until the new year in the uk :-(

Urgh Mac, that's just stupid, I thought that the whole point in naming the lipstick "All I Want" was to make it a Christmassy lipstick... And when do we get it.... After Christmas... Logic.

Latest posts