UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

rockin

Typical - Urban Decay wait until I've finished ordering from this collection, then they send me an email offering "Spend £50 and receive your FREE limited-edition stash bag with FOUR Deluxe Samples"

It ends on Sunday 31st January, and you have to quote the code STASH. You get a bag containing "deluxe samples of Prima and Perfect, 24/7 Eye Pencil, Perversion Mascara and Revolution High-Colour Lip Gloss".

Anitacska

I've just received the ULTA exclusive UD Vice palette that I was able to buy with the help of a US friend. It's really pretty. Shame they only sell it in ULTA and no international shipping, in fact even non-US registered Paypal accounts are accepted.

Isabelle

I've just received the ULTA exclusive UD Vice palette that I was able to buy with the help of a US friend. It's really pretty. Shame they only sell it in ULTA and no international shipping, in fact even non-US registered Paypal accounts are accepted.

I've just seen this. To me, they should really find stores in each territory for exclusives, even if it's a much later release. They would sell SO much more that way! It's a shame, but there are very few things that are worth the hassle of ordering from the US, to me :(

Congrats on your purchase though :)

Isabelle

mushroomteagirl

I've just seen this. To me, they should really find stores in each territory for exclusives, even if it's a much later release. They would sell SO much more that way! It's a shame, but there are very few things that are worth the hassle of ordering from the US, to me :(

Congrats on your purchase though :)

Isabelle

I believe the last one was also supposedly an Ulta exclusive but it ended out over here anyway at Selfridges so the same will most like happen again.

Anitacska

I believe the last one was also supposedly an Ulta exclusive but it ended out over here anyway at Selfridges so the same will most like happen again.

I don't like to take my chances, lol! Also, getting it from Selfridges is probably almost as expensive as getting it from the States.

makeuplover94

is anyone else stalking the mac site for zac posen? spoke to the email artist and she said its demo releasing today! i want those lipsticks!

Latest posts