UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

rockin

Boots refunded me for the Chanel blush that gave me a headache, and the lipgloss they sent instead of a lipstick. With the money from that, and the HoF vouchers that arrived this morning, I went to HoF and bought Rouge Noir Illusion d'Ombre, the sparkly top coat for nails "Lamé Rouge Noir" and I finally got the UD Naked Smokey palette.

I also collected my orders of MAC Tonight's The Night Colourdrenched Pigment and the Chanel lipsticks in Vaporeuse and La Merveilleuse.

Anitacska

Boots refunded me for the Chanel blush that gave me a headache, and the lipgloss they sent instead of a lipstick. With the money from that, and the HoF vouchers that arrived this morning, I went to HoF and bought Rouge Noir Illusion d'Ombre, the sparkly top coat for nails "Lamé Rouge Noir" and I finally got the UD Naked Smokey palette.

I also collected my orders of MAC Tonight's The Night Colourdrenched Pigment and the Chanel lipsticks in Vaporeuse and La Merveilleuse.
Nice! :)

mkoparanova

There are two GlamGlow sets on hqhair containing a cleanser! Maybe they are finally coming to the UK
pompom.gif

rockin

Debenhams have now also extended their 10% beauty discount to the MAC collection, and I see it's on the Guerlain Christmas collection too, which I don't think it was to begin with. Balls still showing as available.

beautycool

Debenhams have now also extended their 10% beauty discount to the MAC collection, and I see it's on the Guerlain Christmas collection too, which I don't think it was to begin with.  Balls still showing as available.
So wanted to buy a armani lipgloss or lipstick they be my first lipstick / lipgloss purchase from armani Or a blush but blush is more expensive I wish Christmas and hubby birthday wasn't Xmas day lol I'm doomed when it gets to this time in the year I should start saving all year round but new things come up don't they or unexpected bills etc :( What terrible weather we have !

rockin

What terrible weather we have !
Yes, it's wet and windy here again today :(

I had just over £30.35 on a Debenhams giftcard, accrued from TopCashBack, so I've put the extra to it and bought the MAC face kit now it's got 10% off, so it only cost me £7.55 in real money.

It's my ex-husband's birthday today, but I don't buy presents for him anymore. This Christmas is going to be a little more expensive as my little sister and my nephew are coming over from Australia for Christmas. We had agreed last year that we wouldn't do presents anymore as it costs so much to send them, but as they're over here this time we will be exchanging presents.

beautycool

Yes, it's wet and windy here again today :( I had just over £30.35 on a Debenhams giftcard, accrued from TopCashBack, so I've put the extra to it and bought the MAC face kit now it's got 10% off, so it only cost me £7.55 in real money. It's my ex-husband's birthday today, but I don't buy presents for him anymore.  This Christmas is going to be a little more expensive as my little sister and my nephew are coming over from Australia for Christmas.  We had agreed last year that we wouldn't do presents anymore as it costs so much to send them, but as they're over here this time we will be exchanging presents. [/quot That's brill Hun cheap as chips lol I wish my top cash back would work this time I went through the site instead of the app And I dint think it's worked again with my new look purchase . I get peed off with it tbh as the USA one I can work properly and the customer services is ace for that site in the USA BECAUSE if I do not see it or it's not gone through properly they always add it for me I just give them my order number for Nordstrom Here they say it didn't go through even though I know blatantly I did go through top cash back site and from there it took me to new look But they write and say sorry they cannot add it that's why I don't bother But I did wonder and see and I was signed in Haven't checked it since my account but will do in bit yo see if added yet or anything Winds me up

beautycool

I wouldn't buy my x husband nothing if I had one either Lol I do look foreword to hubby's birthday as we celebrate both Obviously Christmas Day we celebrate his birthday and Christmas can be quite a nightmare sometimes full of stress leading upto it But ah come Christmas Day I'm not so stressed lol I always say we go out for Christmas Day dinner in a hotel my mum won't come with us she prefers to have a traditional family Christmas at each other's houses it's not her that had to out up with the cooking etc atleast I do have a drinky when cooking :) Ps rockin I hope you have a lovely Christmas with your family from oz . :)))) that's going to be amazing

rockin

I don't live near a Debenhams, and our nearest one sells a very limited range of makeup, but this might be useful for some of you.

I've had an email from Debenhams, saying that if you spend £50 in store today, you will get a £10 gift card.

My replacement UD Spectrum palette has arrived today :) Out of curiosity, having noticed the little cutout corner on the tray which holds the eyeshadows, I prised it up and was surprised to find that the part underneath it is lined with black velvet.

rockin

Has anyone else ordered from BeautyBay? I placed an order on Saturday, and yesterday I received an email saying my order has been dispatched via DPD. DPD have just been, and all that was delivered was the freebie! The website says order dispatched, although there are 0s next to the items I actually ordered. It doesn't state that these have been sent separately, and I can't get through on their phone line to ask - every option I try results in a message saying that their lines are busy so please use the online form. I get the feeling they direct every call there rather than deal with people on the phone.

mkoparanova

Has anyone else ordered from BeautyBay? I placed an order on Saturday, and yesterday I received an email saying my order has been dispatched via DPD. DPD have just been, and all that was delivered was the freebie! The website says order dispatched, although there are 0s next to the items I actually ordered. It doesn't state that these have been sent separately, and I can't get through on their phone line to ask - every option I try results in a message saying that their lines are busy so please use the online form. I get the feeling they direct every call there rather than deal with people on the phone.
I've ordered from them quite a few times and I've never had any problems. I was actually very impressed a couple of months ago when I placed an order in the evening with standard delivery and I received it on the next day. Has the money been taken from your account? Maybe the product sold out? I hope the situation gets resolved asap!

rockin

I've ordered from them quite a few times and I've never had any problems. I was actually very impressed a couple of months ago when I placed an order in the evening with standard delivery and I received it on the next day. Has the money been taken from your account? Maybe the product sold out? I hope the situation gets resolved asap!
It's supposed to be 'UK Premium Next Day' delivery (free because of the order value). There were several items in the order, so I can't imagine all are sold out. I've just checked my credit card statement, and it's showing the order amount as 'pending'... twice! There's definitely only one order showing on my account at BeautyBay though.

mkoparanova

It's supposed to be 'UK Premium Next Day' delivery (free because of the order value). There were several items in the order, so I can't imagine all are sold out. I've just checked my credit card statement, and it's showing the order amount as 'pending'... twice! There's definitely only one order showing on my account at BeautyBay though.
Oh that's weird.. I hope you can get in touch with them soon.

beautycool

Has anyone else ordered from BeautyBay?  I placed an order on Saturday, and yesterday I received an email saying my order has been dispatched via DPD.  DPD have just been, and all that was delivered was the freebie!  The website says order dispatched, although there are 0s next to the items I actually ordered.  It doesn't state that these have been sent separately, and I can't get through on their phone line to ask - every option I try results in a message saying that their lines are busy so please use the online form.  I get the feeling they direct every call there rather than deal with people on the phone.
I have ordered loads from them never a problem :) very quick delievery too Hope you find out where your order is Hun xx

beautycool

What London shop?
Didn't you not know Well a blogger had posted it that there was a Marc Jacobs in London Hun Round corner from selfridges U can order from there didn't u know I placed a order for two nail polishes I didn't like them My sister took them back for me and I got a refund :) Yeah you can make telephone orders if you know what you want and if they got it Didn't you know At first one lady didn't know what I was on about :)

beautycool

Obviously dearer here than us Mmmm I swear I had pm you ages ago and said to u about it xx that we can order on the telephone Think I did it via email I phoned and got the info Like I did tom ford xx :) http://www.elleuk.com/beauty/marc-jacobs-beauty-hits-uk-available-at-the-marc-jacobs-store-on-mount-street-in-london There you go I thought everyone may of known it is still open as I ordered this year and hubby was telling me where it was ( he was at work ) where the actual place was and it was round corner about 20 mins from selfridges I couldn't be bothered lol I think I actually wrote on here about my trip to London that time I was going with my sister and I didn't have time to go there as I was really tired and wanted to flake out and my mum had my children I needed to get back but I had a blast and bought armani foundation and had my make up done there And EL was the pits lol And that MUFE had a dj :) in debs I think it was debs :)

Latest posts