UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

makeuplover94

i don't know why i order from mac anymore, yet another issue with my orders. I ordered on saturday just passed and it still hasn't dispatched. When i phoned today they said they'd phone me straight back and resolve it. Still yet to hear anything...

rockin

i don't know why i order from mac anymore, yet another issue with my orders. I ordered on saturday just passed and it still hasn't dispatched. When i phoned today they said they'd phone me straight back and resolve it. Still yet to hear anything...

I ordered mine on the 5th and it was dispatched on the 9th. The postie tried to deliver a parcel on Wednesday, while I was out at dance class, so I've arranged for that to be redelivered today. Hoping it is my MAC order. I hope you hear about yours soon.

makeuplover94

finally got my parcel friday but i was missing two products, hot chocolate lipstick and painted canyon blush. I phoned and asked about it and they were like oh sorry we didn't have the stock for your order, we'll start the refund process now. I was like could you not have emailed me? the girl was so nonchalant about it all. really starting to dislike mac's customer service.

rockin

Seen them and skipping. Holding out for Chris Chang, just hoping they don't do an early release. Still can't get over Bao Bao Wan, as you can tell.

I'm going to try a couple of Soft Serve eyeshadows, but skipping Transformed. I hate not knowing when a collection such as Chris Chang is going to launch, and I hate the way the MAC site has changed again since yesterday - those 'hamburger' menus are a pain. I preferred seeing the options at the top, without having to click an icon to see them, and being able to see all the new collections side by side instead of having to scroll down. Actually, I preferred the old MAC site, with the site map, but sadly those days are gone :(

Marsha Pomells

I'm going to try a couple of Soft Serve eyeshadows, but skipping Transformed. I hate not knowing when a collection such as Chris Chang is going to launch, and I hate the way the MAC site has changed again since yesterday - those 'hamburger' menus are a pain. I preferred seeing the options at the top, without having to click an icon to see them, and being able to see all the new collections side by side instead of having to scroll down. Actually, I preferred the old MAC site, with the site map, but sadly those days are gone :(

I really do miss the old site, and the glitches :(

rockin

Just noticed Chris change is up on mac. Not sure if other websites are getting it, so I just ordered.

I think this is exclusive to MAC. Thank you for alerting us, I've just placed my order. I had assumed the collection would be going online tomorrow. Nothing seems to be sold out yet.

rockin

If you want to buy anything from MAC's 30% off 'Goodbyes', you'll have to be quick. Whilst browsing, I've seen a couple of things sell out - thankfully not things I was wanting.

Does anyone know if Debenham's prices online are reflected instore? They have the Too Faced Sugar Pop reduced online and I really want to get it :)

Shepherdess1

New User
Does anyone know if Debenham's prices online are reflected instore? They have the Too Faced Sugar Pop reduced online and I really want to get it :)

I know that when I've visited stores, most their reduced items that are online, are never there! Its so frustrating as I work round the corner from Oxford st

Does anyone know where I can order Jeffree Stars liquid lipsticks in the uk? Cult beauty never have the shades that I want.

Shepherdess1

New User
Thanks Rockin, I'll be stalking them for the new shade releases. Rose matters looks so nice :)

I'm also stoked for the Jaclyn Hill Becca Face palette.

Latest posts