UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

kirstw91

image.jpg

Lip swatch of the new Boxing Day Patentpolish, Knock 'Em Out.
I really like it so far (admitted I've only tried it on without the rest of my makeup)

kirstw91

Very true. I wonder how fast it'll sell out, once launched.

Hmm I'm not sure, if they announce it then it might go quite quick but if it just appears on the website then I don't think there will be any need to rush.
If I can get it without any messing about then I'll order it but I won't be stalking the site or anything... I dunno if I should bother with it in a way because I'm not overly excited by it anymore, the excitement has gone now... However skippers remorse and that. I'm clearly a very fickle person lol!

beautycool

Hi all
anyone else ordered anything from Dior or givenchy colls
i ordered the givenchy powder the Dior glowing pink HL and lipglow in lilac:)
anyone know when the Burberry bronzer will be available ( the heart shaped one )
thank you :))

rockin

Hi all
anyone else ordered anything from Dior or givenchy colls
i ordered the givenchy powder the Dior glowing pink HL and lipglow in lilac:)
anyone know when the Burberry bronzer will be available ( the heart shaped one )
thank you :))

I'm trying to keep my makeup spending down this year, but the Dior pink highlighter is tempting. I already have a lot of powders and highlight products, so don't really need any more. I have no idea about Burberry, sorry.

Anitacska

I really like the look of the Dior highlighters, but like rockin, I'm also trying to cut down. Very pretty product, but will I ever use it? Probably not. I have just used my £30 HoF vouchers for the Guerlain Meteorites voyage powder refill, can't justify forking out over £100 for the compact, so at least I got the refill for now.

rockin

Just got an email through to say that Gwen Stefani collection is up on Urban Decay site. Phonecall, the online exclusive lipstick, is already sold out, and there is no 'add to bag' for the matching lipliner.

leonah

Sorry for hijacking your thread again but I will be going to London and have two questions. Does your mac have the eyeshadow bamboo? And secondly I wonder what places etc you guys recommend :) thanks x

Last edited:

Anitacska

Sorry for hijacking your thread again but I will be going to London in April and have two questions. Does your mac have the eyeshadow bamboo? And secondly I wonder what places etc you guys recommend :) thanks x

I can't help with the eyeshadow, probably best check the Mac website.

The best place to visit is Oxford Street, it has loads of shops and department stores, like Selfridges, Debenhams, House of Fraser, Boots, Superdrug. There's also a Kiko shop at Oxford Circus and the Mac pro-store is just minutes walk from Oxford Circus. Harrods has a lot of exclusives and luxury brands and there's also a Harvey Nichols just a few minutes walk from Harrods. Also big shopping centers like Westfield are great, they are easy to reach by tube from Central London.

mushroomteagirl

Just got an email through to say that Gwen Stefani collection is up on Urban Decay site. Phonecall, the online exclusive lipstick, is already sold out, and there is no 'add to bag' for the matching lipliner.

Thank you! I've ordered the blush palette only as i need another lipstick like a hole in the head :D I was slightly confused though as i'm sure it said on Temptalia that they were going to be cheaper than the regular line of lipsticks...

Last edited:

rockin

Thank you! I've ordered the blush palette only as i need another lipstick like a whole in the head :D I was slightly confused though as i'm sure it said on Temptalia that they were going to be cheaper than the regular line of lipsticks...

I got the blush palette and Firebird.

I've just looked again, and the Phonecall lipliner now has the 'add to bag' working and is in stock. No restock of the lipstick, though.

Nessy

Does anyone actually know when MAC collections hit the UK? I've asked MAC for the last few collections and they always say they never know :(. Is there any way that people here know? I've tried to join the mailing list a million times over and never get any of the emails, to any of my accounts so I never know!

rockin

Does anyone actually know when MAC collections hit the UK? I've asked MAC for the last few collections and they always say they never know :(. Is there any way that people here know? I've tried to join the mailing list a million times over and never get any of the emails, to any of my accounts so I never know!

It's usually, but not always, the first Thursday of the month. MAC don't like to give a straight answer - either the people that answer the phones aren't told when the release dates are, or they are told not to give out that information. They'll sometimes give conflicting dates, too. Their stock reply is to tell you to sign up for emails, but those emails often don't arrive until much of the collection is sold out.

Nessy

It's usually, but not always, the first Thursday of the month. MAC don't like to give a straight answer - either the people that answer the phones aren't told when the release dates are, or they are told not to give out that information. They'll sometimes give conflicting dates, too. Their stock reply is to tell you to sign up for emails, but those emails often don't arrive until much of the collection is sold out.

Thank you! At least that gives me some help! :)

Latest posts