UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

Anitacska

Curioser and curioser (getting in Alice mode here).

Lol. Have you ordered the palette? I'm so happy it went up on HoF yesterday, didn't have to stress out about it last night/this morning. Although it's still in stock, so I guess it's not as limited as I'd feared.

rockin

Lol. Have you ordered the palette? I'm so happy it went up on HoF yesterday, didn't have to stress out about it last night/this morning. Although it's still in stock, so I guess it's not as limited as I'd feared.

I saw the posts on here and ordered the palette and a lipstick last night. The palette is £2 cheaper on Debenhams, I see, but you don't get a free mascara for spending over £50.

Are we expecting any new collections up on the MAC site today, does anyone know?

Anitacska

I saw the posts on here and ordered the palette and a lipstick last night. The palette is £2 cheaper on Debenhams, I see, but you don't get a free mascara for spending over £50.

Are we expecting any new collections up on the MAC site today, does anyone know?

Oh I didn't realise that. Well, it was worth it for the peace of mind I guess. Plus yeah, free mascara. ;)

Mazi

Im keeping a close eye on macs website for vibe tribe I really want painted canyon blush but debenhams doesnt have it only the other two. I do hope we get it here

rockin

Vibe Tribe is up on MAC. I've just ordered a couple of bits, and everything appears to be in stock. I've been out shopping and voting, and when I just got home, switched on the PC and saw the collection was up, I was certain I would find everything was sold out.

Edit: Just realised I don't see any Patent Polishes on there.

Last edited:

Marsha Pomells

Vibe Tribe is up on MAC. I've just ordered a couple of bits, and everything appears to be in stock. I've been out shopping and voting, and when I just got home, switched on the PC and saw the collection was up, I was certain I would find everything was sold out.

Not again... First we miss out on the blushes from Flamingo Park, now this... What next, we don't get Chris Chang... *side eye*

TraceyMc

Yes I think we are not getting the PP from the collection here in UK :( I was disappointed ,had my eye on two of them !

rockin

Yes I think we are not getting the PP from the collection here in UK :( I was disappointed ,had my eye on two of them !

I was interested in one or two of the PPs as well. I'm skipping the actual lipsticks, despite how pretty the packaging is, because I just don't need those colours.

rockin

Vibe Tribe and Brooke Candy are up on Debenhams, but not as collections yet - you have to look under the individual categories.

rockin

Debenhams also have all their x9 and x15 palettes at the new prices, even though MAC only have the new releases at the new price.

Edit: Just checked, and MAC have now also lowered the price of the existing palettes. They were still at the higher prices when I ordered Dusty Rose and the Pastel palette the other day, though.

Last edited:

jennyap

Debenhams also have all their x9 and x15 palettes at the new prices, even though MAC only have the new releases at the new price.

Edit: Just checked, and MAC have now also lowered the price of the existing palettes. They were still at the higher prices when I ordered Dusty Rose and the Pastel palette the other day, though.

Ugh, you should contact them and ask if they will do a price adjustment and refund you the difference.

I hope this means that the individual pans will also be reduced like they were in the US.

rockin

Ugh, you should contact them and ask if they will do a price adjustment and refund you the difference.

I hope this means that the individual pans will also be reduced like they were in the US.

It's OK, I only bought the Dusky Rose and Pastel palettes, which were at the new price of £25. The older palettes were still showing as £30 each so I left those for now. If I'd bought one of those, or one of the x15 palettes at £65 which have now gone down to £49.50 I'd have been contacting them for sure.

Keeping my fingers crossed that the individual pans will also go down in price like they did in the US. Right now, palettes are very good value in comparison.

kirstw91

Not again... First we miss out on the blushes from Flamingo Park, now this... What next, we don't get Chris Chang... *side eye*

Kinda getting a little annoyed about the UK missing out on certain products. I was planning on getting a few of the patent polishes. I hope we get Chris Chang, preferably the whole collection.

dancewithme

I'd kind of stopped buying so much Mac so that I could get some more use out of the things i already had, but with the new palettes, I got sucked back in! I really like the 2 blush pan palette for sculpting/shaping powders (and they're so much handier for travelling than a full size 6 pan palette), and I got one for ccb's too. I put in my Vibe Tribe order on Friday though, and it's still 'in warehouse' on Tuesday, which is a bit rubbish!

rockin

Caitlyn Jenner, Pro Longwear Waterproof Colour Sticks and Prep & Prime Highlighter are up.

I'm skipping the Jenner lippy, even though it's a lovely colour, because I refuse to support the Kardashian clan, and I'll wait until the colour sticks are on Debenhams or HoF so I can get cashback and/or points on my card.

Latest posts