UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

Marsha Pomells

Thank you, I just got Doo Wop. I also got a couple of the new x9 eyeshadow palettes - they are £25 each, whereas the existing ones are £30 each. The new Mellow Moderns x15 palette is £49.50 while the existing x15 palettes are still £65.

Also up on MAC are the Lion Babe eyeliner and the Pro Beyond Twisted Lash mascara with the bendy wand.

There's free named day delivery if you spend over £50 and use the code BLUSHING. Tuesday is the earliest available delivery date.

Couldn't get that code to work :(, I'll make do with standard delivery.

Last edited:

rockin

Couldn't get that code to work :(, I'll make do with standard delivery.

Standard delivery would probably be alright for me, too, but I'm using the code just because I can and because I've never done named day delivery before LOL. At least it will avoid my goodies arriving while I'm at dance class on Wednesday and the postie taking them away again.

makeuplover94

Got all four lipsticks from Brooke candy. It just annoys me that there was no email sent out for it, but there was for lionbabe. I had a mild panic I wouldn't get anything before it sold out.

Marsha Pomells

Got all four lipsticks from Brooke candy. It just annoys me that there was no email sent out for it, but there was for lionbabe. I had a mild panic I wouldn't get anything before it sold out.

Got the 2 I really wanted. Gonna put in another order, just to back up 1 of the lipsticks (for one obvious reason... It's purple). Doubt it'll sell out... For now...

rockin

The new Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess collection is up on HoF site, as exclusive to them again. I've bought the Summer Glow Multi-Palette.

rockin

Well, despite doing the 'free named day delivery' and selecting Tuesday, my MAC package just arrived with the postie.

rockin

Debenhams have a count-down clock for the Alice collection. Just over 1 day and 16 hours and 9 minutes to go.

rockin

I went to HoF yesterday to collect my Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Summer Glow Multi-Palette yesterday (mostly paid for with my HoF vouchers) and was very surprised as I entered the store to see a small pile of Urban Decay pencil vaults. I couldn't resist lifting the lid to peep inside - wow, what a lot of pencils!

Anitacska

Now says 1 day, 10 hours and 39 minutes, so I make that 1am.

Ugh, really? I can't stay up until 1 am. :( I did a nail polish sale at 2 am on Friday and it nearly killed me. 1 am on Thursday night is just notdoable. Hope it's still there in the morning, although I'll probably buy from UD direct, don't want to find that Debenhams refunds me if it's sold out and they'd messed up.

beautycool

Hi all was Just wondering why the new Tom ford collection wasn't in the ten percent off :( the other day where as last year I remember it all being in the percent off
i was so lucky last year that hubby bought me the big palette and a eye shadow
and I bought two lipsticks the blush and a bronzer
I cannot believe how much it all this year madness like £75 for a he trio or 79
instead I bought a pair of Laura Ashley curtains for £109 how ever much they were
lol. Its more justifiable ????????????

Latest posts