UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

Anitacska

The Spectrum Palette and the whole of the holiday collection is up on the Urban Decay UK website. Use code HOLIDAY to get 3 free samples when spending over £50.

I've ordered the palette and the Delirious set of eyeliners. The freebies seem pretty good, a lipgloss, 7 eyeshadows and 3 blushes (obv not full size).

beautycool

77dadd9b_image.jpeg
Bon Bon palette by too faced need this Look at those hearts lol

beautycool

There's 15% off at Illamasqua this weekend.  Use code BIRTHDAY15
That's brill :) I get 30% off Illamasqua I like some of there bits the brushes are fab and the primer stuff is excellent the see through stuff in black tub I like the gleam too that stuff is brilliant :) 15% is brill percentage off though not too bad :) Omg nars has that lipstick box thingy what ever it is x :) I so wanted that too My hubby just got in from work and has bought me a few birthday presents bavk from duty free !!!! As my birthday Tomorow He bought me the new jo Malone candle out the mismosa fragranced one I smelt it in duty free in august . And the lady wouldn't let me buy it as it wasnt coming out till few days later So I missed out so hubby remembered and bought it for me today whilst he at work And a few cards from him and the children and Marc Jacobs descandence perfume not sure if I spelt it right but it smells so nice I was wondering what it smelt like it does remind me of christian dior Fahrenheit for men I don't know why lol but it does maybe not as strong lol but anyhow I love that scent on a man :) the Fahrenheit !!!! Anyone getting the mini travel chanel brushes Not sure if I'm getting them yet !!

beautycool

Having wore the new Marc Jacobs again today I'm not sure what it smells like smells musky I cannot explain it Anyone else tried this one descandence It's really nice x

rockin

Or from friends or people that you trust !!!!!
I know you wouldn't, but Jadiepyne said she had, and I was wondering if she had received her order yet and if it was legit. There were bloggers at the time telling everyone about the sale.

beautycool

I know you wouldn't, but Jadiepyne said she had, and I was wondering if she had received her order yet and if it was legit.  There were bloggers at the time telling everyone about the sale.
Well if bloggers were writing about it all then it has to be legit don't you think ?? But where do these secretsales.com get there products from mac from ? I mean if it was legit wouldn't mac itself be having sales ? I don't know I wouldn't know ? Appernlty this site does money off givenchy bags or wot not I wouldn't trust it tbh if you want something you pay the full price unless you know it's legit I wouldn't trust other sites but if people are blogging then that makes you think it's legit isn't it :)

kirstw91

Having wore the new Marc Jacobs again today I'm not sure what it smells like smells musky I cannot explain it Anyone else tried this one descandence It's really nice x
I've tried Decadence a couple of week ago, it's nice but its not my usual kind of perfume, I normally go for sweet and girly scents but I do kind of like it. I think I'd have to try it again before I can fully decide. I love the bottle though.

jadiepyne

I know you wouldn't, but Jadiepyne said she had, and I was wondering if she had received her order yet and if it was legit.  There were bloggers at the time telling everyone about the sale.
I've not received it yet but it's been dispatched :) I'll let you know when it arrives :)

jadiepyne

Well if bloggers were writing about it all then it has to be legit don't you think ?? But where do these secretsales.com get there products from mac from ? I mean if it was legit wouldn't mac itself be having sales ? I don't know I wouldn't know ? Appernlty this site does money off givenchy bags or wot not I wouldn't trust it tbh if you want something you pay the full price unless you know it's legit I wouldn't trust other sites but if people are blogging then that makes you think it's legit isn't it :)
If I think it's dodgy I'll just return it so thought I'd try and see what turns up!

beautycool

I've tried Decadence a couple of week ago, it's nice but its not my usual kind of perfume, I normally go for sweet and girly scents but I do kind of like it. I think I'd have to try it again before I can fully decide. I love the bottle though.
Hi thanks for feedback well having about 60 bottles of all diff perfumes I wanted a new one but wasn't too sure which Hubby went to duty free during work and I had said about the mj one but he had smelt that and was keen but said I wouldn't like it lol Anyhow I told him to buy it and I opened it Friday ( birthday was Halloween ) so anyhow loved it omg :)) def one I like . I own nowt of the mj ones and out of all my perfume coll I haven't one that smells like this so I was made up Ps loving the bottle too just love it So different :)))

Latest posts