UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

kirstw91

Ps brilliant job to be in Hun :) I did my nail course at Kingston I gave it up three months before I finished kick myself now But before that I did make up course there and passed :)
It really is, I get to play with colour and glitter! I ended up going to university getting my teaching degree and Assessors award. I'd love to work with learners with Special Education Needs, teaching hair and beauty.

beautycool

People always say it gets easier but it doesn't really, you just learn to hide it better, it always hits me around Christmas time, the only deaths that I've had to cope with are my Nanna and Grandad. One of the worst days for me was when I passed my driving test because me and my grandad always talked about me driving and when he was first diagnosed with cancer he said that he would of liked to of been here for the first drive in my car. Also it got to me when I graduated university. I always think that they are still with me, when I was taking my test, my grandad was with me. They may not be here in body but they are here in spirit. X
Ah Hun I'm sorry :( the heartache never goes away tbh :( oh yes I believe they are around somewhere The first Xmas was horrid :( so is every Xmas but the first was upsetting It was like my stepdad died to let my baby be born really to us I mean everyone says someone dies a baby born I had a threatened mc with little one when I was two months gone I think I was About two weeks after that my stepdad was diagnosed with cancer was given 6-12 m to live and he passed away about 6 months later So upsetting always is :( We got married two years later omg that was so hard my stepdad had waited for us to get married for like ten years and to have a baby As soon as we did he passed away on us I carried a picture that we had done a little charm I carried it down the aisle one of hubby dad and one of stepdad And had my real dad walking down aisle and we had there names mentioned in church :( Thank you for listening x Hun

Erinaceina

Does anyone know about the MAC online return policy? I accidentally bought two each of Evening Rendezvous and the pink lip bag from the holiday collection. Unless I can return the spares, I'll have to find someone to buy them off me (or I'll end up being seriously broke this month). Cheers.

Marsha Pomells

Does anyone know about the MAC online return policy? I accidentally bought two each of Evening Rendezvous and the pink lip bag from the holiday collection. Unless I can return the spares, I'll have to find someone to buy them off me (or I'll end up being seriously broke this month). Cheers.
There should be a returns slip in your parcel. Send that to them with the item and your details.

rockin

Ugh I hate this. I can't even go into the store because of work

There isn't a store or counter anywhere near me - the nearest is a long bus ride away, and they'd no doubt be sold out of OD before I get there, since I couldn't even set off until my daughter has left to go to school.

Zoeyxox

I just don't understand how Mac could possibly benefit from making such limited quantities of something that's so high in demand.

Anitacska

I'll go to Guildford later and see if they still have it there. I can pick up 2 or 3 if anyone would like me to.

Anitacska

Okay Ladies, I'll try to pick up 3. I won't be able to get there until about 10.30, so not sure if there'll still be any left. I'll let you know. If it does come online in the meantime and you manage to grab one, please let me know.

Georgina525

I know it might not help many people here but Brown Thomas in Ireland has both oh darling and shaft of gold in stock. (They never seem to sell out of collections that fast) They don't deliver to mainland UK though but do deliver to Northern Ireland (as well as Ireland)

jennyap

I'll stop into my counter on the way in to work, if they have any OD I'll pick one or two up for you ladies also.

Latest posts