14 Topshop Lipstick Haul! Swatches included!

retrofox

why won't these show up as a picture?!?!
th_wallbash.gif

retrofox

I would say these are on MAC's level. They are nicely pigmented, creamy with a slight glossy finish. They have a light rose scent and are tasteless. The packaging is sturdy, but should be kept somewhere clean because the white metal casing attracts alot of..well..whatever's around it lol! My only issue is the dents found in the lipsticks (as you can see in the picture). No matter how careful I am, I cant seem to keep these lippies dent free : ( but besides that I love these! I have over 200 MAC bullets and plenty of illamasqua, nars, kat Von d, and urban decay and I must say that these are my 2nd favorite lippies under MAC! I really recommend giving these a try!

Iwantitall

Im always umming and aahring over these everytime i go into Topshop. You have made me make up my mind-im going to pick up the lavender and coral ones. Thanks for the swatches x

retrofox

Im always umming and aahring over these everytime i go into Topshop. You have made me make up my mind-im going to pick up the lavender and coral ones. Thanks for the swatches x

O good choice! The lavender one is the closest I've found to MAC's Lavender Whip so far and Oh La La is a beautiful pinky-coral that I plan on rockin for the summer! Let me know what you grab!

Latest posts