Homemade Beauty – Egg mask
Have you ever done this?
- Get two small bowls.
- Crack one egg into one bowl.
- Separate the yolk and put it into the other bowl. Optional: Add a few drops of lemon juice if you have oily skin. It will help eliminate oil. Don’t try it if you have dry skin, however, as it will irritate the skin.
- Spread the egg white around your face in circular upward motions while avoiding the eyes.
- Wait 15-30 minutes. You want it to ‘harden’ on your face.
- Wash the egg white off with warm water and pat dry.
- Break the yolk.
- Spread yolk around face in the same manner as the egg white.
- Wait 15-30 minutes.
- Wash the egg yolk off with warm water and pat dry.
I can’t say I have but I can see how it would make your skin feel great.
Do you guys use home beauty remedies or do you leave the chemistry to the people who are paid to do it? I’m not necessarily afraid to try it, I’m just…lazy. Why make something that I’ve already got on my lavatory?
If this works, I wanna know, and I’ll give it a shot!