Forum member, Miss Pumpkin, recently did a great 60s inspired Mod look that I wanted to share with you all. Those of you who belong to Specktra forums will recognize her face and no doubt have an appreciation for her talent. She consistenly impresses me. I love her skill, enthusiasm for the art of makeup and sweet personality.
Click “Read More” below for more pics, products used and a video tutorial of how to acheive this look.
MAC Blacktrack fluidline
MAC Layin Low paintpot
MAC Carbon eyeshadow
MAC Gorgeous eyeshadow
MAC Electra eyeshadow
Random light peach blush
MAC Deceptive lipstick
Nixie Cosmetics Volcanic lipgloss
Check out Miss Pumpkin’s You Tube Channel for video tuts in english and spanish: http://www.youtube.com/user/0misspumpkin
I periodically swing by the Anastasia site, as I love her products to the nth degree and there are some great tips to be found. Today’s visit reminded me of my brief encounter with this kit. I had this in my hands the other day at Sephora and was this close to getting it. However, the guilt of my already bulging Sephora shopping basket, made me say no. Looking at this picture today, I totally regret not picking it up.
There are a couple of reasons I am lusting after this kit. (Click on blog story title for further info and video tut)
1. Anastasia’s products have never let me down
2. I love the fact that there are multiple shades of the brow shader and the highlighter. This will work for a ton of skin tones and give each user several options.
3. The highlight powders are baked, mineral shadows that give that subtle glow we all crave and ummm…hello…who on this site doesn’t love anything mineralized?
4. I love her clear brow gel. In my opinion, there are a lot of people who could benefit from this product, but tend to overlook it. I find that it not only holds brows to perfection, but it also seals the brow shader powder so you have greater durability.
5. And…last, but not least, Anastasia provides this awesome tut that will have you all lemming.
You can find this kit at Sephora.com for $32.00. For the amount of product and the possible combinations, it’s a fantastic buy.
DOES ANYONE HAVE THIS IN THEIR STASH? THOUGHTS?