Re: MAC - Monogram - (MAC's Annual Couture Collection) 2008
Originally Posted by elegant-one
....MAC_Whore - are you getting any of this collection? I swear I'm obsessed with what you get
& I'm not even a psycho
We're all a little MAC-psycho on here though.
I don't know what I want to be honest with you. I need to see it in person. My initial interests are below, but I know the final list will be smaller:
- Posh Life LG – Mid-tone bright pink with gold pearlized pigments (frost)
- Flourish LS - Frosty mid-tone red (frost)
- All Mine LS - Creamy mid-tone blue pink (frost)
- Marque LS - Soft light neutral pink (frost)
- Old English SS Powder – Frosted light bronze with gold pearlized pigments
- Light Medium Mystery Powder – Pale Ivory
On a general note:
I like the 129 brush, but don't want to spend the money on it, I have plenty of Aire d'Style left from the last collection (wish they would have come up with a new scent), and, IMO, that clutch is destined for a CCO near you someday soon.
To be honest, I am a bit surprised at how similar this MAC Couture collection is like the ones in the past. I mean, those didn't inspire mass frenzy, major love and they didn't sell out that quickly, so why keep doing it? At this point, it's just the same products over and over in a pretty package. Who is dying for more Sheersparks, btw? I'm guessing not many. I think that next year's couture collection could kick up some serious buzz if they shook up the products a bit and surprised us. Couture needs some CPR.