So far I only have the 18R powder brush (red goat hair) and it's lovely. I would like to buy more. Does anyone have any recommendations or would anybody just like to add their thoughts? Thanks
post #1 of 10
4/11/09 at 9:35pm
Do you like these brushes? How are they in quality comparing to for example MAC? I have been thinking about buying some, but they are a little expensive, so I want to know what you think first...
The Natural Brush 8hr is uniqure making it worth investing in if you can make work for you. Personally this is my favourite upper eyelid contouring (crease to brow) brush for taupes and warm browns. I consider this brush to be orgasmic and worth buying because
1. it's an angle cut, it's very precise in not allowing shadows to fall below the crease and slides perfectly into the orbital area.
2. the ends are tapered, which means the end fibers do not pick up too much shadow, they deposits shadow evenly on to the lid, while at the same time blend as it deposits making it a time saving tool.
3. The size is simply perfect for upper eyelid contouring area coverage for most women (large lower eyelid eyed women excluded)
4. I cannot find a doppelganger in any other price range
5. craftmanship is the ultimate, same standard of Laura Merier and Napoleon back in the 90s.