24 Sep 09 [US/Canada]
Oct 2009 [international]
From "Back to Black" beehive and eyeliner to Steven "80s" Sprouse-in-the-House kohl and fringe to Gareth Pugh London New Goth, Black is simply beyond. Lips, nails, eyes - there's no more dramatic way to declare your desire, separate your sensibility, celebrate your magnetism. They WILL surrender to a Blackfire Glimmerglass, Rapidblack Penultimate Eyeliner, a slash of Greasepaint Stick, and the hot scratch of Baby Goth Girl Nail Lacquer. Style Black is a way of life, a shadowy and mysterious figure of fantasy, even for just one dark and dangerous night.
Something's smoldering. Mad, bad, and delirious. Danger boy. Androgynous girl. Explicitly erotic, whip-smart exotic, and in-your-face expressive. Wicked ideas, archly executed with the dark attitude of a slightly curled upper lip. The eruption will rock you, with Volcanic Ash Exfoliator, Volcanic Ash Mask, and Cream Colour Base...changes the mood to permanent midnight, around the clock. The Dark Knight power of Style Black. Where there's smoke, there's ire...Twilight will bright it out in you.
This is a two-part collection that will all be released at the same time.
Lipsticks: (LE) $14.00USD/$16.50CAD
- Black Knight - Creamy true black (cremesheen)
Mattenes: (LE) $14.50USD/$17.50CAD
- Midnight Media - Dense matte black
- Night Violet - Deep purple grape (Repromote from Mattene)
Glimmerglass: (LE) $18.00USD/$21.50USD
This is a new lip product. They are in the same packaging as the Dazzleglass tubes and have a brush applicator.
- Bling Black - Sheer black with gold pearl
- Blackfire - Sheer black with pink purple pearl
- Blackware - Creamy true black
Mineralize Eye Shadows: (LE) $19.00USD/$23.50CAD
- Cinderfella - Black with silver pearl
- Young Punk - Black with pink purple pearl
- Gilt by Association - Black with gold bronze pearl
- Blue Flame - Black with blue pearl
Greasepaint Stick: $17.50USD/$21.00CAD
- Intense Black - Black base with purple shimmer. These are water-/smudge-resistant.
Penultimate Liner: (Permanent) $16.50USD/$20.00CAD
- Rapidblack - True black
Eye Kohl: (LE) $14.50USD/$17.50CAD
- Smolder - Intense Black
Nail Lacquer: $12.00USD/$14.50CAD
- Nocturnelle - True black (Cream) (Permanent)
- Seriously Hip - Black with gold particle pearl (Frost) (LE)
- Baby Goth Girl - Black with pink and purple pearl (Frost) (LE)
- #214 Short Shader Brush - Short, rounded, double-chiselled brush with soft, natural bristles. Can be used with shadow to line and smudge around the lash line and very effective for densely shading lids. (Permanent) $23.00USD/$27.50CAD
- Volcanic Ash Exfoliator (LE) $19.50USD/$23.50CAD
For all skin types. Volcanic ash (in the form of mineral-rich clay), sugar crystals and natural enzymes combine to exfoliate and remove excess oils from the skin.
The VAE is in new packaging. It's in a tube like shave and cremewash. It did go down to 3.4oz (the older style tub was 4.5oz).
NOTE: The VAE also contains sulfer, so be careful if you have sensitivies to it.
- Volcanic Ash Thermal Mask (LE) $19.50USD/$23.50CAD
VATM contains natural volcanic ash to cleanse and treat the skin. The mineral-rich ash works with oat kernel flour to help absorb excess oil from the skin's surface. A combo of natural oils (lavendar, sunflower, safflower seed and evening primrose) help lubricate the skin, leaving it feeling soft and moisturized. It helps to even out the skin's texture and leaves the skin feeling smooth and perfected for makeup application. The unique formula glides effortlessly onto the skin, allowing ample playtime. The mask heats up on the skin when used with water and removes impurities from the surface, leaving skin looking radiant and fresh. Use 1-3 times a week. Derm-tested, non-acnegenic and for all skins. 3.4oz
NOTE: The VATM also contains sulfer, so be careful if you have sensitivies to it.
Cream Colour Base: $16.50USD/$20.00CAD
- Black - Creamy true black (LE)
- Bat Black - Burgundy black with pink pearl (Permanent) (Pro)
Check out the Style Black Discussion for the latest spicy dish.
Get your swatch fix with Style Black Swatches.
Confused about all of the upcoming release dates? Check out Specktra's condensed release date bulletin.
Collection: Specktra.net (thanks to erine1881 for product feedback) / Pic: austinlynnaustin