or Connect
Specktra › Welcome to the Specktra Community! › MAC Chat  › Product Swatches › Lime Crime Swatches - All
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Lime Crime Swatches - All

post #1 of 48
Thread Starter 

Candyfuture Collection Opaque Lipstick in Airborne Unicorn

Packaging:


Candyfuture Collection Opaque Lipstick in Centrifuchsia
Packaging:


Packaging:


Swatches:


Lipstick is shown on clean, unlined lips with no extra products.
Will add pictures of Magic Dusts on eyes later, and a swatch for Fairy Wings.


Edited by littlepickle - 9/23/14 at 4:19am
post #2 of 48

Re: Lime Crime Swatches - All



I have on Airborne Unicorne lipstick with a little bit of MAC's Vie Veneto on the pout.
post #3 of 48
Thread Starter 

Re: Lime Crime Swatches - All

More lipstick swatches. Will post new Magic Dust swatches later too!

Great Pink Planet


D'Lilac


Countessa Fluorescent
 


Edited by littlepickle - 9/23/14 at 4:19am
post #4 of 48
Thread Starter 

Re: Lime Crime Swatches - All

Magic Dusts...

Fairy Wings

Twilight, Elf, Circus Girl, Lime Criminal
post #5 of 48
Thread Starter 

Re: Lime Crime Swatches - All

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4049/...01d31e24_o.jpg
L-R: Retrofuturist, Cosmopop, Centrifuchsia (my fave), Airborne Unicorn, Countessa Fluorescent, Great Pink Planet, D'Lilac
post #6 of 48

Re: Lime Crime Swatches - All




Styletto:

No She Didn't:
post #7 of 48

Mint To Be lipstick

 

lc_minttobe15.jpg

 

natural light:

lc_minttobe09.jpg

 

lc_minttobe10.jpg

 

lc_minttobe08.jpg

 

 

flash:

lc_minttobe01.jpg

post #8 of 48

I want the whole collection of lipsticks, no matter how unwearable they are 

post #9 of 48

Coquette: 

 

blonde.jpg

post #10 of 48

Lipsticks in Coquette, Countessa Flourescent, Airborne Unicorn

 

Coquette

 

Countessa Flourescent

 

Airborne Unicorn

 

post #11 of 48
I love those lipsticks, bright colors and they don't sink into lip lines...
post #12 of 48




So the only lime crime lipstick I own is Chinchilla! I fell on love with it immediately but I just don't know how I am going to wear it!!! Any suggestions? Or is it just a color that doesn't flatter me??
post #13 of 48
Chinchilla looks beautiful on you!
post #14 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxgirly View Post

Mint To Be lipstick

 

lc_minttobe15.jpg

 

natural light:

lc_minttobe09.jpg

 

lc_minttobe10.jpg

 

lc_minttobe08.jpg

 

 

flash:

lc_minttobe01.jpg

Such a gorgeous color! Really unique and pretty.

post #15 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakeupForMommy View Post





So the only lime crime lipstick I own is Chinchilla! I fell on love with it immediately but I just don't know how I am going to wear it!!! Any suggestions? Or is it just a color that doesn't flatter me??

It's a beautiful color on you! Seems like there's a lot of really great ways to wear it, like with a similar liner underneath for more opacity, or a colored/clear/shimmery/glittery gloss on top. It seems like it'd be great with neutral shadow and a flick of black liner and really lush, glam lashes, as well as a smoky/colorful eye. Truthfully, I think there's a lot you can do with it. Please share some looks you create! :)

post #16 of 48

Ugh... I just can't get into Lime crime. I have never tried any of their products, but nothing sparks my interest. 

post #17 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirtchik View Post

Chinchilla looks beautiful on you!
Thank you! I guess i need to muster up some boldness to wear it.
post #18 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peakvolume View Post

It's a beautiful color on you! Seems like there's a lot of really great ways to wear it, like with a similar liner underneath for more opacity, or a colored/clear/shimmery/glittery gloss on top. It seems like it'd be great with neutral shadow and a flick of black liner and really lush, glam lashes, as well as a smoky/colorful eye. Truthfully, I think there's a lot you can do with it. Please share some looks you create! smiles.gif
Thank you! I definitely will play around with it and see what I come up with. Which is the fun part of course!
post #19 of 48
Ladies .... Do any of you have the new pink velvet velvetine? And if so, how does it compare to occ lip tar in "queen "??
post #20 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by mosha010 View Post

Ladies .... Do any of you have the new pink velvet velvetine? And if so, how does it compare to occ lip tar in "queen "??


Disregard I go it smiles.gif
post #21 of 48

The colors are gorgeous and so vivid! Anybody back them up with a lipliner? The formula looks so creamy that it'd migrate all over my face! 

post #22 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimanhtruong View Post
 

The colors are gorgeous and so vivid! Anybody back them up with a lipliner? The formula looks so creamy that it'd migrate all over my face!

 

I use a clear liner so it goes with all the colours instead of having to buy separate liners for each (much cheaper).  Mine is called "No Bleeding Lips" so it is specifically made for that purpose but there are other clear liners out there.

post #23 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakeupForMommy View Post





So the only lime crime lipstick I own is Chinchilla! I fell on love with it immediately but I just don't know how I am going to wear it!!! Any suggestions? Or is it just a color that doesn't flatter me??

This looks great on you!

post #24 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by do8666 View Post
 

Ugh... I just can't get into Lime crime. I have never tried any of their products, but nothing sparks my interest. 

 

Sad face. LOL. :shock:

post #25 of 48

I have all of the velvetines. They are beyond gorgeous, and they apply like butter. My favorite quality is their finish and longevity. Thanks Doe Deere.

post #26 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by do8666 View Post
 

Ugh... I just can't get into Lime crime. I have never tried any of their products, but nothing sparks my interest. 

Their Velvetines are the best!:eyelove:

post #27 of 48

Opaque Lipstick in Centrifuschia

 

 

post #28 of 48

I currently have 6 Lime Crime lipsticks and I love them all ^^ 

 

(from left to right) chinchilla, no she didn't, new yolk city, great pink planet, countessa fluorescent and cosmopop

 

Here are a few swatches I have:

Chinchilla

 

countessa fluorescent

 

new yolk city

 

and below shows the lime crime lipsticks packaging, so pretty ~ I love the unicorns and the purple packaging! My eyes are also wearing Lime Crime eyeshadow palette "d'Antoinette", I have used all the colors from that palette on my eye and I also used Lime Crime eyeliner in 6th element, on my lips I have Great Pink Planet.

 

post #29 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakewannaminaj View Post

I currently have 6 Lime Crime lipsticks and I love them all ^^ 



(from left to right) chinchilla, no she didn't, new yolk city, great pink planet, countessa fluorescent and cosmopop

Here are a few swatches I have:


Chinchilla



countessa fluorescent



new yolk city

and below shows the lime crime lipsticks packaging, so pretty ~ I love the unicorns and the purple packaging! My eyes are also wearing Lime Crime eyeshadow palette "d'Antoinette", I have used all the colors from that palette on my eye and I also used Lime Crime eyeliner in 6th element, on my lips I have Great Pink Planet.




Love what you did in your eyes!!!!!
post #30 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakewannaminaj View Post
 

I currently have 6 Lime Crime lipsticks and I love them all ^^ 

 

(from left to right) chinchilla, no she didn't, new yolk city, great pink planet, countessa fluorescent and cosmopop

 

Here are a few swatches I have:

Chinchilla

 

countessa fluorescent

 

new yolk city

 

and below shows the lime crime lipsticks packaging, so pretty ~ I love the unicorns and the purple packaging! My eyes are also wearing Lime Crime eyeshadow palette "d'Antoinette", I have used all the colors from that palette on my eye and I also used Lime Crime eyeliner in 6th element, on my lips I have Great Pink Planet.

 

They are gorgeous on you! 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Product Swatches
Specktra › Welcome to the Specktra Community! › MAC Chat  › Product Swatches › Lime Crime Swatches - All