Originally Posted by anita22
I loved Neo Sci-Fi, it was awesome!
Next summer I'd love to see:
- A different take on cream bronzer (I wasn't a fan of the ones that came out with To the Beach). Maybe in a mousse forumulation, similar to Chanel's Bronze Universal?
- A new lightweight, moisturising lipstick to replace the (sadly discontinued) Slimshines
- Gel blushes or cheek stains in soft peach or coral
- A summer face palette that I can take away on my holidays!
- There was already some talk about a new powder bronzer (actually I'm recalling it was a Mineralize one - something different than the MSFs)
- Also already there's been talk about new, gel formula stains for lips and cheeks, but I bet that will come out separately from the official special packaging summer collection to feature it more prominently.
Things I'd love to see:
- Purple packaging
- A bright royal purple eye liner, kohl or greasepaint stick
- Blue-purple lipstick or gloss (I bet we'll get these purples, though maybe not this collection)
- Good chance the packaging could be bright yellow (if Wonder Woman's packaging is gold, the yellow summer packaging chances go down a bit)
- There will be a bright yellow shadow - Chrome Yellow or Acid Yellow
- There will be a peacock green shimmery shadow or eye pencil and/or a bright royal or marine blue; or if not this more blueish story, then a vibrant khaki green and copper theme.
- There will be a deep brown blush and a fire red blush
- Orange or red/orange lippies, lustre or dazzle finish, with complimenting lip glass, as well as a cinnamon spice color.
Obviously this is all speculation, but I'm pretty good with the educated guess that these are going to be the hottest colors of the summer, along with metallics.