Hi everyone! I'm working on a paper about how aspects of social influence and compliance are used in the marketing of cosmetics. I would appreciate anyone who could take the time to answer my short survey. If you don't wish to post your answers below then you can send your responses to me in a message . Thank you so much for your help!
1. Are you more likely to purchase a product which claims it is “paraben–free” over another product which contains parabens?
2. Are you more likely to choose a cosmetic/ skin care product which claims to be "organic" or "all natural" over ones that do not have this claim?
3. If a company claims that they do not test their products on animals, would this influence your decision on purchasing their products?
4. Have you ever purchased a cosmetic/skin care product because it was limited edition?
5. Have you ever been influenced to purchase a particular product after reading about it on a blog or website?
6. Have you ever purchased a cosmetic/skin care product because a free gift was offered along with your purchase?
7. Have you ever had an employee at a makeup counter try to influence you to buy something you initially didn't plan on buying?